Need for Speed News

Welcome to the newest NFSA admin

  • Mike
  • January 24, 2011 11:28:09 am PST
  • 7
  • General NFS, The Need For Speed
Just a quick note to let you all know that Freak-DS is now an NFSAddons site admin. He\'s been a loyal member for years here, and I\'m excited to have him helping out moderating the site and the forums!

Comments 7

AJ_Lethal16 years ago
*hides*
j/k, congrats.
Freak-DS16 years ago
lol, i wont bite.. at least not too much. :P

I'm very happy to have the possibility of supporting and being part of NFS Addons, and I look forward to a good cooperation with the team but ofcourse also the members!
noise16 years ago
Congratulations but I'm a concerned member,

Mr Freak-DS maybe a loyal member, cooperating, supporting, administrating, moderating.........But does he still have time to work on nfs4 carprojects without stress?
RemkoAdmin16 years ago
Congrats, Freak.
Welcome to the team. :)

(on a related note, I do like the new NFSAddons banners...)
XJ22016 years ago
Congratulations General, you have been promoted!
Rafel16 years ago
Congrats Freak
JimDiabolo16 years ago
Freak can't get enough from NFS :)
MemberLiked

Error: You must be logged in to comment on this news.

Not registered yet? Register here. It only takes 30 seconds.

Forget your password? Find it here.

 
 

NFSAddons Social

Random NFS Addon