NFSAddons Forums

Sep 29, 2020, 3:56 PM

Main NFSAddons site problems

This is a discussion for the topic Main NFSAddons site problems on the board NFSAddons Errors & Bugs.

Author Topic: Main NFSAddons site problems  (Read 360 times)

6 Replies on Main NFSAddons site problems
on: Aug 12, 2020, 6:16 PM

• Personal Text
    Drifting everywhere
Made this topic since it was not so specific...
Problem: When you upload a download or a showroom and it says "Uploading" with a loading bar, it usually ends the upload in the middle of the bar filling up and it says that you completely uploaded the file. In the end it was never uploaded. It just AUTOMATICALLY SAYS ITS UPLOADED while it was loading for real. I would say this is a huge problem and it needs to be fixed. If it's the WiFi or whatever, it doesn't seem stable.
EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES

Reply #1
on: Aug 12, 2020, 8:57 PM
Administrator Hero Member

Made this topic since it was not so specific...
Problem: When you upload a download or a showroom and it says "Uploading" with a loading bar, it usually ends the upload in the middle of the bar filling up and it says that you completely uploaded the file. In the end it was never uploaded. It just AUTOMATICALLY SAYS ITS UPLOADED while it was loading for real. I would say this is a huge problem and it needs to be fixed. If it's the WiFi or whatever, it doesn't seem stable.
The progress bar is based on your browser. If it doesn't get uploaded, your browser is telling the site that it is done, so it would be an issue with your connection disconnecting sometime during the upload progress

Reply #2
on: Aug 14, 2020, 6:06 PM

• Personal Text
    Drifting everywhere
I see, also just a thought, you could change it into a "TIMED OUT" screen? Like instead of "Uploaded" it tells that the connection timed out.
EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES

Reply #3
on: Aug 15, 2020, 11:01 AM

I see, also just a thought, you could change it into a "TIMED OUT" screen? Like instead of "Uploaded" it tells that the connection timed out.
I will see what I can do. The problem is the browser is reporting 100% uploaded :(

Reply #4
on: Aug 18, 2020, 1:09 PM

• Personal Text
    Drifting everywhere
Aight, also exactly my point.  ???
EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES

Reply #5
on: Today at 12:42 AM

• Personal Text
    Drifting everywhere
Mike, did you make a site option to go back to home page after commenting on something? If so, the accuracy is not right. I did more commenting and it keeps me in the same page I commented on.
EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES

Reply #6
on: Today at 2:10 PM

Mike, did you make a site option to go back to home page after commenting on something? If so, the accuracy is not right. I did more commenting and it keeps me in the same page I commented on.
Nope, it should keep you on the page you were commenting on

Support NFSAddons: