NFSAddons Forums

Jul 07, 2020, 8:26 PM

Best mods in the world (opinions)

This is a discussion for the topic Best mods in the world (opinions) on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: Best mods in the world (opinions)  (Read 180 times)

4 Replies on Best mods in the world (opinions)
on: Jun 04, 2020, 2:30 PM

• Personal Text
    Drifting everywhere.
What do you think could the best mod(s) in the world? My opinions for NFS Most Wanted are:

-NFSMW map (or a bigger version) with a warehouse the size of the docks
-or/and a parking lot the same size as the one in Driver San Francisco BLAST FROM THE PAST challenge.
-Forza Horizon 4 (Drift) physics X Driver San Francisco (Grip) NFSMW
-NFS Payback or NFS Heat size map for NFSMW (Author could be a millionaire)
-A mod where you can customize an opponent's car and use it in a race (So I can take down Jericho. XD)
-A mod where you can be the cop (with any car) and never get busted, but participate in a chase and cops chase AI racers only
-Car horns and sirens XD please at least THIS should exist!!!!!!!! Sirens can be in cop cars if you drive them
-A mod that disables auto-brake (If you ask how to disable motion blur, I use optimizers *Run as admin to work)
-A map with LOTS of places to do stunt challenges, AKA rally with ramps and other stuff, motorway, drift rings etc
-24 hour mod (I know you can download, but mod should have game time 1 hr > 1 min and sun and moon exist during time)
-The map should have MORE alleys like Driver San Francisco

I think that's all for now.
It's not luck, it's skill.

Reply #1
on: Jun 04, 2020, 8:30 PM

In my opinion these would be some great mods for carbon:

A HOT PURSUIT Mode, even if it's basically a modified canyon race or something, that would be EPIC!

I agree that sirens should be in carbon as well, maybe it'd be possible with using the light function, that is, if mw has that thing, does carbon even have it? I can't remember.

Stunt challenges, honestly, it's gotta happen.
"Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero."
Kopaka.

Reply #2
on: Jun 05, 2020, 3:34 AM

• Personal Text
    Drifting everywhere.
In my opinion these would be some great mods for carbon:

A HOT PURSUIT Mode, even if it's basically a modified canyon race or something, that would be EPIC!

I agree that sirens should be in carbon as well, maybe it'd be possible with using the light function, that is, if mw has that thing, does carbon even have it? I can't remember.

Stunt challenges, honestly, it's gotta happen.
A hot pursuit mode in a canyon? Get nlgzrgn's Extra Options v3 for NFSC and make sure you have that option where you can get more race settings on and go to a canyon race and select the cops option. :) Worked for me

Reply #3
on: Jun 05, 2020, 1:30 PM

What do you think could the best mod(s) in the world? My opinions for NFS Most Wanted are:

-NFSMW map (or a bigger version) with a warehouse the size of the docks
-or/and a parking lot the same size as the one in Driver San Francisco BLAST FROM THE PAST challenge.
-Forza Horizon 4 (Drift) physics X Driver San Francisco (Grip) NFSMW
-NFS Payback or NFS Heat size map for NFSMW (Author could be a millionaire)
-A mod where you can customize an opponent's car and use it in a race (So I can take down Jericho. XD)
-A mod where you can be the cop (with any car) and never get busted, but participate in a chase and cops chase AI racers only
-Car horns and sirens XD please at least THIS should exist!!!!!!!! Sirens can be in cop cars if you drive them
-A mod that disables auto-brake (If you ask how to disable motion blur, I use optimizers *Run as admin to work)
-A map with LOTS of places to do stunt challenges, AKA rally with ramps and other stuff, motorway, drift rings etc
-24 hour mod (I know you can download, but mod should have game time 1 hr > 1 min and sun and moon exist during time)
-The map should have MORE alleys like Driver San Francisco

I think that's all for now.

- NFS Payback/NFS Heat map [ Strongly doubt it will happen. NFSP and NFSH have map glitches. The games aren't so "pure" as you think they are. Plus,MW is a 2005 game,not a 2015 game. I bet if someone puts the NFSP or NFSH map,the game would be laggy af or it would be broken]

- Custom opponent car [ I don't think it's possible either,but it's possible to change Blacklists cars somehow. Probably by editing the game files with VLT-Edit or something similar to it.

- Police mod [ This is not Hot Pursuit 2010]

- Horns wouldn't exist. '05 Physics.

And DSF will never be like NFSMW,and NFSMW will never be like DSF.

Car mods are enough.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Reply #4
on: Jun 05, 2020, 1:33 PM

• Personal Text
    Drifting everywhere.
Yeah, these things would be done by an EA anonymous.
Even though I would REALLY like a big warehouse and parking lot.
The only tracks I know are: Carbon track and vanilla track remastered.

Support NFSAddons: