NFSAddons Forums

Main Menu

Last rides with high stakes

Started by Butch, Apr 26, 2023, 10:47 AM

Cooya!

It looks absolutely perfect from any angle!
...But I am still not happy with the grill...  :-X  Sorry!
Still not oval enough, still sticking out on the bottom and somehow it looks a little to big... I could live with that but maybe it's not to late to check it again and compare it to some photos of the real thing..  ;)

Butch

Thank you all

Quote from: Cooya! on Sep 30, 2026, 10:47 AMIt looks absolutely perfect from any angle!
...But I am still not happy with the grill...  :-X  Sorry!
Still not oval enough, still sticking out on the bottom and somehow it looks a little to big... I could live with that but maybe it's not to late to check it again and compare it to some photos of the real thing..  ;)

We've been working on this long enough now; I haven't modeled the body damage yet, so it's not a problem.
"The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?"
NFS4 from scratch:
- 43 classic cars with dashboard
- 20 concept or unique cars
- 12 cars with agentMulder, Madman_nfs and Mr.X

Butch

not a problem at all.

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.
"The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?"
NFS4 from scratch:
- 43 classic cars with dashboard
- 20 concept or unique cars
- 12 cars with agentMulder, Madman_nfs and Mr.X

Spectre


EvoX

#769
It's always nice to hear a constructive dialog here. I dunno about the grill, guess it was real wide on that car, as I remember from some other models. And the hood air intakes look insane🔥really adding to the whole image of it 👍
I said hello, tough guy.

Cooya!

#770
YES!!! The grill looks brilliant now! I love it!  :)
Thank you for this major repair!!!

But... you broke the glass of the headlight on the inner edge on the passenger side... maybe broken normals or you misstextured it accidentally ;)