NFSAddons Forums

Mar 18, 2024, 9:31 PM

Nfsfan83 - Nassau track projct

This is a discussion for the topic Nfsfan83 - Nassau track projct on the board Editing Projects.

Author Topic: Nfsfan83 - Nassau track projct  (Read 31712 times)

Reply #75
on: Mar 02, 2021, 5:05 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Wow amazing pg.6 an the two shots there. That real picture says it's 11 yrs. Old by now, for that water park is it?   place. I wonder if the Tourist haven't torn that place up by now!? 🤣
Try tell me... Bro=bud oh I'm feeling, better now edit lol sorry, I wanted ask how big is your, Qfs file by now was curious. about it )
Even if your works of Art / HS track won't want to work, or Run ?(
Just seeing you make all this fun details, of that very  interesting place 😸
Is all well worth it! to, myself just being Honest. As you know.
Very cool though!! Seeing the roads go around that in the Car would look very awesome an Great in Replay! Veiws too. That's if the Bush's are not so many.. to be able View that Slide bud 🦄 Can't wait see STOD of these! Cya long day. 😎
« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2021, 6:04 PM by WiLL »
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #76
on: Mar 05, 2021, 11:26 AM

• Personal Text
    Nfsfan83
Track shape + QFS file is now - 8 mb size

Underwater tunnel work in progress :)

Finish is so close...

Reply #77
on: Mar 05, 2021, 2:39 PM

• Personal Text
Hi there bud I got back from driving 1,265 miles since Wednesday at 10am time no lies...) so I'm resting in my bed at my apt. Now was cool getting away this week! oh Road trip I say. Glad all was safe. No break downs, ugh.. at all. She was a strong ship 6 cylinder 😸
Wow Amazing tunnel! there an Texture works! Sure not easy to make. Great shot an the Enzo Ferrari have a well weekend man bud 😸😎 😴  ^-^

Reply #78
on: Mar 06, 2021, 12:32 AM

Wow the underwater tunnel is cool. I always liked it in Aquatica, but yours looks better.
Get T3ED, Stock & Expansion Pack from Magenta Cloud.

Reply #79
on: Mar 06, 2021, 6:50 AM

That looks amazing! o.O
Just.. please take care of the texture seam where the underwater "wall" meets the underwater "ceiling"... the color does not match perfectly as the wall is too blue (or the ceiling too light) ;)

Reply #80
on: Mar 06, 2021, 10:17 AM

• Personal Text
    Nfsfan83
New preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYaOHVx70BY

Track shape and main objects are finish. So now I will be polish and fixed all bugs etc.

Water tunnel on video is better, earlier screen was from first work.

Reply #81
on: Mar 06, 2021, 10:34 AM

Nice track. Seems to be the road texture are spoiled or bad. Perhaps not enough sharpen.
Good luck!

Reply #82
on: Mar 07, 2021, 4:38 AM

• Personal Text
I don't care so much about, how other's Nit-Pick",,, your Hard works! Bud, it's such a big high detailed track! An I really liked your fast Enzo replay or drive. I couldn't notice much of what Cooya said, or others. Really. That sky you made is really touching to😅 all them railings wow hours of eye strains, great work!! Bud. That's my Sunday feedback here 😎 really like to see another, video with a different, car) maybe drive slower, showing start to finish line. With other 'ai' cars to bud would be great. This new week. I get tired of the Nitt- picking" they put on you. But, it's there, opinions I guess. Nice buildings, an Structures all around bud! 😸😎

Reply #83
on: Mar 07, 2021, 8:09 AM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.
Man, it looks incredible at this point

Reply #84
on: Mar 08, 2021, 4:07 PM
Administrator Hero Member

Wow, the underwater tunnel works amazingly well. :o again, it really makes the game look a lot newer than it is.
Am i correct that there are some fish, manta rays, etc. in the screenshot? I didn't really see them in the video, but maybe the image compression made it hard to see. I also just rewatched the original Asphalt6 video and I don't see any creatures in there either.
But knowing you, adding some extra detail would make it come more alive. :D (maybe throw something unexpected in there, like a whale shark or something, heh)

Reply #85
on: Mar 11, 2021, 1:17 PM

• Personal Text
    Nfsfan83
Underwater tunnel finish:

I think, now with sharks, manta fish, many small fishes, delphins and turtles now It is looking soo good :)

Reply #86
on: Mar 11, 2021, 2:27 PM
Administrator Hero Member

Wow, those are some sharks. =D I knew that you were going to have fun with the sea creatures in the underwater tunnel.

Reply #87
on: Mar 12, 2021, 4:41 PM

• Personal Text
WoE again! Is any of the fish or big manta Ray? Animated at all in there? Just Curious... Bud well I just have to agree with what you both said above 🔝 last time. 😸😎🔥 🏁
🗾🗾🏝️🦀🐳🐠🐬🦈🐸🐙🦞🦐 Nice combo pic bro

Reply #88
on: Mar 17, 2021, 9:49 AM

• Personal Text
    Nfsfan83
Guys track is finish... but need polish... but I'm tired a little (I put so hard work in this) so I upload version alpha and you will be test it and you find any bugs etc  tell my what I must fix and improve.

What do you think about it?

Reply #89
on: Mar 17, 2021, 10:16 AM
Rookie Member

well it's gonna be very cool to drive in it
It is not always possible to be the best, but it is always possible to improve your own performance.
Jackie Stewart

Support NFSAddons: