NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 2:53 PM

Main NFSAddons site problems

This is a discussion for the topic Main NFSAddons site problems on the board NFSAddons Errors & Bugs.

Author Topic: Main NFSAddons site problems  (Read 35428 times)

Reply #30
on: Nov 19, 2020, 10:27 AM
Administrator Sr. Member

• NFS Showroom Master
this happens to me too, but the notification goes away, if you already saw the persons comment.
If you want to succeed, never give up and believe in yourself.

Reply #31
on: Nov 19, 2020, 7:45 PM

• Personal Text
    MW Car Modder
this happens to me too, but the notification goes away, if you already saw the persons comment.
This happens to me too. When I view a reply from a user who has commented me, The notification icon still shows as (1) . But it disappears when I leave the site and come back again.

Reply #32
on: Nov 20, 2020, 9:24 AM
Administrator Hero Member

This happens to me too. When I view a reply from a user who has commented me, The notification icon still shows as (1) . But it disappears when I leave the site and come back again.
I will try and get this fixed!

Reply #33
on: Nov 23, 2020, 2:56 AM

• Personal Text
    MW Car Modder
I will try and get this fixed!
Thanks!

Reply #34
on: Nov 25, 2020, 9:06 AM
Rookie Member

I supose here we talk about details and problems in the site. So... Here we go.

Today I uploaded a car mod. The process went ok, and I supose the mod was uploaded correctly because I got the message about waiting for approval.

The thing is... when the progress bar is showing, it jumps randomly, i.e. first shows 0%, then 5% and then 1%. In this case, the behaviour of the progress bar was:

1%, 0%, 5%, 1%, 7%, 2%,... , 19%, 15%, 20%, 16%, 22%, 17%, 27%, 22%  and so on.

Don't know if this can be related with the snowflake effect or something else.
Kinda strange btw haha
Can you put a price on peace?

Reply #35
on: Nov 25, 2020, 9:17 AM

Today I uploaded a car mod. The process went ok, and I supose the mod was uploaded correctly because I got the message about waiting for approval.

The thing is... when the progress bar is showing, it jumps randomly, i.e. first shows 0%, then 5% and then 1%. In this case, the behaviour of the progress bar was:

Kinda strange btw haha

Whoa, that is weird. I will do some testing while the snow is up and see if that affects anything. It should be based on the filesize and how much data has been sent to the server. what browser are you using?

Reply #36
on: Nov 25, 2020, 9:23 AM
Rookie Member

Kinda strange btw haha

Whoa, that is weird. I will do some testing while the snow is up and see if that affects anything. It should be based on the filesize and how much data has been sent to the server. what browser are you using?

Yep, really weird haha. At least the mod was uploaded with no problems.
I'm using Chrome. The mod's size is 10.38 MB. (http://nfsa.ca/c5213).
Can you put a price on peace?

Reply #37
on: Nov 25, 2020, 10:50 AM

Kinda strange btw haha

Yep, really weird haha. At least the mod was uploaded with no problems.
I'm using Chrome. The mod's size is 10.38 MB. (http://nfsa.ca/c5213).
I will do some testing with that mod specifically to see if I can reproduce it. At least it uploaded just fine!

Reply #38
on: Nov 29, 2020, 8:03 PM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
    Hi
HELP! Sometimes when i move the cursor my laptop not responding a little bit so help please

Reply #39
on: Nov 29, 2020, 8:33 PM

• Personal Text
    MW Car Modder
HELP! Sometimes when i move the cursor my laptop not responding a little bit so help please
When surfing this site?

Reply #40
on: Dec 07, 2020, 2:47 AM

• Personal Text
    MW Car Modder
Mike, What The Bug? Even though the reply to one user was more than 10 minutes, the message says like this, 'The last personal message from your IP was less than 60 seconds ago. Please try again later.' Pls fix this Mike!

Reply #41
on: Dec 07, 2020, 2:48 AM

• Personal Text
    MW Car Modder
Mike, What The Bug? Even though the reply to one user was more than 10 minutes, the message says like this, 'The last personal message from your IP was less than 60 seconds ago. Please try again later.' Pls fix this Mike!

XDDDDDD After 10mins, at the 11th minute my message was sent successfully!

Reply #42
on: Jul 15, 2021, 8:03 AM
Rookie Member

hello nfsaddons community, I have a concern, the site in mozilla firefox looks weird, as the elements of the page are out of order, it does not happen in google chrome.
I dont know if it only happened to me, or is some problem with the site

Reply #43
on: Jul 15, 2021, 9:37 AM

hello nfsaddons community, I have a concern, the site in mozilla firefox looks weird, as the elements of the page are out of order, it does not happen in google chrome.
I dont know if it only happened to me, or is some problem with the site
Can you send me a screenshot? It looks OK to me in Firefox

Reply #44
on: Jul 15, 2021, 1:33 PM
Rookie Member

I already solved it, restart firefox to the initial configuration as recently installed and it works correctly, anyway thanks Mike  ;) :)

Support NFSAddons: