NFSAddons Forums

Mar 18, 2024, 8:04 PM

gone NFS4 cars

This is a discussion for the topic gone NFS4 cars on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: gone NFS4 cars  (Read 28635 times)

Reply #15
on: Jan 16, 2022, 6:43 PM

Hi,

In the past few months I checked my nfs4 carcollection.In the beginning I didn't keep the readme.txt, but I always knew the author(s).I like to show you 34 nfs4 cars which I cannot find on any online source.So I'm looking for original .zip's of these cars.

So far I like to thank Remko, xj220 and MADMAN_nfs for their help.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/17gozrvatezhunc/lost%20nfs4%20cars.jpg?dl=0

The Honda S2000 veilside and Ferrari F40 Hamann are allready found.
ello
noise can you reupload this? Unfortunately the link is dead.

Reply #16
on: Jan 17, 2022, 1:14 AM

Hi, that's 7 years ago, I'll check.

Reply #17
on: Jul 27, 2022, 10:39 AM

Hi, digged up a project and decided to share it with you. Again only availible when you send me a PM if you want the car (I give you a dropboxlink)

it's an Aston Martin DB5, the one Bond (.....James Bond) drove.

the car came from Toca 2, and was converted to NFS6 by Pedro Boticas. NFS Owner brought to NFS4. it's still availible at nfscars.net I guess.

But it was unfinished, I improved it a little. I don't know were the textures came from that I used.

Reply #18
on: Jul 27, 2022, 11:06 AM

Looks so much better with the interior and driver.  Good work.   :D

I'm interested. Especially since it's a James Bond car.  Can you PM a link, please?

Shaken, not stirred.  ;)

Reply #19
on: Jul 27, 2022, 11:36 AM

Wow.. =D that's quick, patience please, I still have to prepare the link, and I'm not on my notebook till tomorrow.

I don't remember adding an interior. I believe it had black windows, I added the driver with steeringwheel, licence nr., and adjusted normals.
And I added a vidwall.

Oh and the dash is a mirrored copy of Butch db4 zagato.
« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2022, 11:40 AM by noise »

Reply #20
on: Jul 27, 2022, 3:16 PM

I'm also interested in this Aston Martin DB5 aswell.

Reply #21
on: Jul 29, 2022, 4:28 PM

Spectre is interested in the Aston Martin DB5.

Is this a James Bond reference?  :D

Reply #22
on: Aug 30, 2022, 2:56 PM

I am interested in the DB5 aswell... always wanted to finish it up for myself for sooo many years but was too lazy :(

Reply #23
on: Aug 31, 2022, 7:21 AM

I think someone should just post lost cars and or files (if they have them) So much stuff is gone now and it's disappointing, Sites goaway due to the greed of hosters or files get removed over what amounts to BS in the end, I make it a point not to remove things I've posted unless I replace them later with better quality items.
NFS HighStakes is the best

Reply #24
on: Aug 31, 2022, 9:12 AM

None of the cars I post here are original, I didn't keep the car.zip.So without readme.txt and the fact I modified/improved the cars with textures/parts from other cars, I can't upload these cars.

Reply #25
on: Aug 31, 2022, 9:51 AM

Please one for me too♥️
...Cause you don't know what you've got, it's your battle to be fought... (c)

Reply #26
on: Aug 31, 2022, 11:53 AM

None of the cars I post here are original, I didn't keep the car.zip.So without readme.txt and the fact I modified/improved the cars with textures/parts from other cars, I can't upload these cars.
I think that since you put much work into it and give proper credits to the original authors and RESPECT for them making and converting them, it's totally fine to publish this as the work from all the previous authors AND you as a final editor and publisher. The fact alone that this car actually has been published loong ago at nfscars.net makes me think about your mindset. I even think that they would be glad if their work would have been improved and put together as one final addon. There should be very few people like Martin Leps in nfs4 modding community complaining about somebody editing his car and hex edit the car.viv so noone could edit it with NFS Wizard. But this is up to you.
Nonetheless i'd like to have that final DB5 version, too, if you will, and i thank you for sharing this
Sorry for my little rant :D Have a good one guys

Reply #27
on: Aug 31, 2022, 2:58 PM

@pete9516: I see what you mean, but I modified the cars with parts/textures I don't know the authors anymore.

This Db5 is in my collection for over 10 years, I gave it better normals and a new grilltexture f.e. I really don't know the source of it.

« Last Edit: Sep 01, 2022, 12:56 AM by noise »

Reply #28
on: Sep 01, 2022, 7:16 AM

I think that since you put much work into it and give proper credits to the original authors and RESPECT for them making and converting them, it's totally fine to publish this as the work from all the previous authors AND you as a final editor and publisher. The fact alone that this car actually has been published loong ago at nfscars.net makes me think about your mindset. I even think that they would be glad if their work would have been improved and put together as one final addon. There should be very few people like Martin Leps in nfs4 modding community complaining about somebody editing his car and hex edit the car.viv so noone could edit it with NFS Wizard. But this is up to you.
Nonetheless i'd like to have that final DB5 version, too, if you will, and i thank you for sharing this
Sorry for my little rant :D Have a good one guys

I agree..It's the same with alot of stuff I posted at Police H.Q.

Some I either lost the details to or it had none to begin with (since I got stuff from 3D Models sites I use alot and some are either too lazy to make READ.Mes or don't know them selves where their files came from and just host them up.).
« Last Edit: Sep 01, 2022, 7:23 AM by Paul Spain »
NFS HighStakes is the best

Reply #29
on: Sep 01, 2022, 7:49 AM

Many thanks for the DB5 noise! I'll make my way on the highway soon
...Cause you don't know what you've got, it's your battle to be fought... (c)

Support NFSAddons: