NFSAddons Forums

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Jrsm_

#1
Hello, i would like to request the following cars:

Car: Audi S5
Base game: NFS Undercover
Conversion for: NFSMW 2005
Version: Add-on

Car: Koenigsegg Regera (with customization)
Base game: NFS Unbound
Conversion for: NFSMW 2005
Version: Add-on

Car: BMW M2 Coupe 2023 (with customization)
Base game: NFS Unbound
Conversion for: NFSMW 2005 and NFS Underground 2
Version: Add-on for NFSMW 2005 and Subaru replacement in NFS Underground 2

Car: VW Golf GTI 76 (with customization)
Base game: NFS Unbound
Conversion for: NFSMW 2005
Version: Add-on

Car: Ford Mustang GT 2024
Base game: Model converted for NFSMW 2005 already available on nfsaddons (Author: Thunderdrift)
Conversion for: NFS Underground 2
Version: Pontiac GTO replacement
#2
Hey everyone, how's it going?

Does anyone know how to change the chase music in NFSMW?

If so, which file needs to be edited and what tool should be used?
#3
Good morning.

Thank you for your help, but I think my question wasn't very clear.

What I meant is that I need information about the possibility of deleting the cars I posted in my showroom here on the Nfsaddons website, not from the game.

If anyone knows if this is possible, please let me know how I should proceed.
#4
Good evening, everyone.

I'm quite lost regarding some of the options available on this website.

I know this isn't the right place to ask my question, so I apologize in advance.

I need help with the possibility of removing cars posted in the showroom section of this website.

I would appreciate any assistance anyone can provide.