That career editor will turn out awesome.
Is there any way to have 16 racers outside of career mode, in single race for example?
Is there any way to have 16 racers outside of career mode, in single race for example?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Cooya! on Sep 05, 2026, 1:41 AM@ Paul Spain: If you can tell me a filesharing service that never expires without the need to register first I would be gladThanks a lot!
Since I am offering files that are not mine and I did not ask for permission to spread them I feel more comfortable remaining "incognito"
@ Venko and Pete: Here are the Katyher's cars again:
https://uploadnow.io/f/2ptf04r
@ Pete: and here are the (lowpoly but well made) cars by "Evoness" that Remko distributed once and that should be in your "Sammelsurium" aswell:
https://uploadnow.io/f/6mMC0DV
Quote from: Cooya! on Apr 11, 2026, 3:02 PMSince we were talking about the cars made by Dave Katyher (Millenium Design) here:Can someone repost a link to that saved Millenium Design cars, please.
https://www.nfsaddons.com/showroom/nfshs/10766/pete9516-jaguar-xjr-15.html
I was searching through my archive to find as much cars made by him as possible... unfortunately the Jaguar XJ220 and the Toyota AE86 Sprinter Trueno are lost but all the rest is here:
https://uploadnow.io/f/LCJq1rg


