NFSAddons Forums

Aug 25, 2019, 12:49 PM

The official NFSCars refugees thread

This is a discussion for the topic The official NFSCars refugees thread on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: The official NFSCars refugees thread  (Read 1462 times)

5 Replies on The official NFSCars refugees thread
on: Jul 26, 2019, 4:24 PM
Administrator Jr. Member

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking the site situation there has become intolerable.

I'll be here from now on. everyone that's come over check in here.

Reply #1
on: Jul 26, 2019, 4:34 PM
Administrator Hero Member

It's sad that the bots and spammers have taken over, but we welcome all here!

Reply #2
on: Jul 26, 2019, 7:39 PM

Well they are still good for a backup or getting files people are either scared or not intrested in putting up here or other places just yet. I still am able to find a few good bases there and tracks.
NFS HighStakes is the best

Reply #3
on: Jul 26, 2019, 10:36 PM

• Personal Text
    Canadian Nutcase.
The lack of direction for the site is.. extremely disappointing.

There's a lot that could be made better about the place but sadly there's just too many faults with the current layout the site has.

Combined with the main guy running the server just letting it sit there, its incredibly unfortunate that one of the longest sites still remaining in the NFS Mod scene is left in the shambles that its in now.

I am seriously hoping that the content there is atleast backed up in case the site ever suddenly disappears.
« Last Edit: Jul 26, 2019, 10:59 PM by BloodyThunderX »

Reply #4
on: Jul 27, 2019, 8:26 AM

The lack of direction for the site is.. extremely disappointing.

There's a lot that could be made better about the place but sadly there's just too many faults with the current layout the site has.

Combined with the main guy running the server just letting it sit there, its incredibly unfortunate that one of the longest sites still remaining in the NFS Mod scene is left in the shambles that its in now.

I am seriously hoping that the content there is atleast backed up in case the site ever suddenly disappears.

Yeah, They never should have changed things to the way they have it now, Now when you search for a vehicle it doesn't have to option to isolate to one type of game but rather pulls all files for all the games thus bringing up loads more than you're looking for. Also they got rid of a ton of pics so you have no way of knowing what the thing looks like til you download it. Your posts in Forums are now gone. Like I said, It's still good for a backup and repository of files but that's about it..It's more than I can say about StreetDogs though, Getting rid of almost ALL their old stuff and only keeping maybe 30 or so files of it.  >:(
NFS HighStakes is the best

Reply #5
on: Jul 28, 2019, 3:56 AM

I'm still working on re-uploading files from there to here. It's a slow process,but i don't have clones of myself,so i can't do it faster,unless someone wants to repost other modder stuff here,just like i did for Eclipse's mods.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Support NFSAddons: