NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 9:17 AM

NFSHS Modding topic

This is a discussion for the topic NFSHS Modding topic on the board NFS:HS Support.

Author Topic: NFSHS Modding topic  (Read 9366 times)

2 Replies on NFSHS Modding topic
on: Oct 13, 2020, 1:05 PM

• Personal Text
    Retired NFS:MW modder
I made this for people to talk about mods for NFS High Stakes.
My question is that do car mods act as addons? If so, is there a limit to mods? (Mention amount of cars)
« Last Edit: Oct 13, 2020, 1:11 PM by Sgt. Drifter »
#ForzaFerrari

Reply #1
on: Oct 13, 2020, 1:11 PM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
    The Picasso of Loneliness
You can add new cars unless you want to replace the shoddy vanilla models, as it doesn't have the bells and whistles needed in Black Box games like Binary, VLTEd and such.

Reply #2
on: May 23, 2022, 3:07 PM

I made this for people to talk about mods for NFS High Stakes.
My question is that do car mods act as addons? If so, is there a limit to mods? (Mention amount of cars)
To answer your question: You can add up to 49 cars into the game MAXimum. If more than that the game will crash or it simply won't work.
Make sure the Knockout Truck is always in the game and has the serial number of 33.
If you use racing cars on cop Serial Numbers you will have racing cars trying to arrest you.
Cop serial numbers are:
Pursuit Porsche 911 Turbo   12
Pursuit Camaro            20
Pursuit HSV               21
Pursuit BMW M5            22
Pursuit Corvette         32
Pursuit Diablo            36
Pursuit El Niņa            49
To change the serial numbers of each car found inside the car.viv in the fedata.xxx files to avoid serial number conflicts which can cause the game to load a wrong car, you will most likely use the Serial Number editor which i think you can find over at the downloads section. But i can attach it here.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 3:10 PM by pete9516 »

Support NFSAddons: