NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 10:08 AM

Car shows invisible, in HS install why?

This is a discussion for the topic Car shows invisible, in HS install why? on the board NFS:HS Support.

Author Topic: Car shows invisible, in HS install why?  (Read 36038 times)

8 Replies on Car shows invisible, in HS install why?
on: Apr 30, 2023, 6:53 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
The 58: Fury Christine car.made by power city tuning team.
I found in my cars an installed it fine, with Nfs wizard it uses, #25 Serial #
What I did was not install the whole car.viv ok. I've done this many times, I copyed the Car00.fce an Car00.tga on to this other car I didn't want use any more. an fixed the Fedata s.#  also. But, Car won't show up in game what's causing this?
Cause I haven't seen this happen before really  (
I renamed the 3rd. Car3.fce to Car00.fce you know not using it as an upgrade car. Same with 3,Rd. Tga to Car00.tga
I fixed the carp.txt also. The Car won't show up. so I hopefully get some help here Monday ? Am time.
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #1
on: May 01, 2023, 2:15 AM

• Personal Text
So no one knows ,about this, is it the car being a bag mesh or something ? Maybe I just installed the Whole cat.viv instead see if helps any.
Strange anyways being invisible.  ???

Reply #2
on: May 01, 2023, 3:41 AM

For me this sounds like the fedata.xxx doesn't have a car name in the second tab. It seems that it's empty, but nonetheless i'd highly recommend you to install cars properly because just replacing the car.fce and car00.tga with a different one will completely mess up the mod if you ask me, will have different performance, showcase information, wrong car name, and so on
EDIT: I'm not quite sure what your problem is, but when i read car00.fce i might assume what's the problem. The car model file has to be named car.fce instead of car00.fce
I hope i could help you with this
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 3:43 AM by pete9516 »

Reply #3
on: May 01, 2023, 4:11 AM

• Personal Text
:Edited: here.
Morning here, I'm chilling out ok, the Car I have isn't on the site here? On this list.
https://www.nfsaddons.com/downloads/nfshs/cars/brand:plymouth/?page=1&
So... I'm going try see if I can it running today hmm?
Why isn't this car on Nfs addons here.

Hi Pete I don't have a F.. problem. This car install does.
As you said, For me this sounds like the fedata.xxx doesn't have a car name in the second tab. It seems that it's empty, but nonetheless i'd highly recommend. This.

Was helpful bud. Ok Fedata, yes this way can work but takes alot checking over an all.

I'll try fix this later today. Thanks for your reply.
If it doesn't seem to fix it I'll be back, to see what else, we can think up.
Yes I know the car files names but, didn't remember all them exactly. 
I'm trying to install the 3rd. Upgrade of the car see. Only.
 Thanks...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 5:01 AM by WiLL »

Reply #4
on: May 01, 2023, 5:51 AM

Can you maybe post a screenshot of your problem? Is your car invisible or is it not selectable in the ingame menu?

Reply #5
on: May 01, 2023, 6:26 AM

• Personal Text
See1 pic just shows it's not the car the game pointer spins an shows a Clock on it as I try load the 58 fy ok brb hope it work out it won't show anything my carp txt. # is 0 an Fedata has car name on it an the id,,,, is the same ilu know 58fy in Fedata.
Edited here again 😊

I posted pics. What's the Secret about this Fury?
I go see if it's in the other list now. This car isn't on Chrysler or Plymouth, car dl areas.
Maybe I will just give up on this.
I seen the Fce inside nfw wizard, it looked fine? 3rd upgrade has 2 long Antennas on the back.
I tried to get to work hmm.
Weathered here is just the same also.  ::)  ☮️ 🚧👷🚧 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 9:32 AM by WiLL »

Reply #6
on: May 01, 2023, 9:39 AM

• Personal Text
Anyways I did finally get that old huge gal car to work. But still has issues , also I think a track I got in game has been causing, it's a home town track. Not AJs another one I have hmm.

So I had to install this Nice one here to test her out.) Today
🤠 So it's a Nice old Remeberce I have too.
Geesh,,
https://www.nfsaddons.com/downloads/nfshs/cars/tvmoviecars/202/tvmoviecars-1958-plymouth-fury.html

I was able to install the 3rd. Upgrade of 58'fy so I'm not sure what was causing, this invisible thing Strange huh.  ???

She's a big old car in game 🥸
I'm glad it's fixed now. I gave it better V8 engine sounds. Sorry Paul I was crabby this am try forgive me ok.
 By for now.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 11:16 AM by WiLL »

Reply #7
on: May 01, 2023, 12:03 PM

Ok i see now. Well, you named it car00.fce and it has to be named car.fce, that's why you couldn't see anything in the menu (i think, i never had this problem, but it should be it), glad you got it fixed by now

Reply #8
on: May 01, 2023, 12:35 PM

• Personal Text
Wow that was the Hiccup then 😆
Good eye you got there Pete.
Getting alot rain today off topic, an tv says maybe an inch snow tonight,🥱 see I don't care for this cold crapper..
 It's a Fun big car Fury is can't they resize it smaller in-game at all? Since it's like 20 yrs old by now.

Support NFSAddons: