NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 1:52 PM

Touchups and Continuation

This is a discussion for the topic Touchups and Continuation on the board Editing Projects.

Author Topic: Touchups and Continuation  (Read 5995 times)

2 Replies on Touchups and Continuation
on: Aug 09, 2022, 7:27 AM

So we all love Frank's reworks of Baardk's Plymouth Fury..Right? Well I noticed something with the side mirrors, They are a bit too scooped, They would be more flat coin shape, So I decided to replace them with more accurate shaped ones and also I decided to continue on with the MoPar Police fleet, I'm also adding Plymouth Volare since I have a nice base for it thanks to RenaFox on SketchFab. Anyway, Here's the first edit, USAF Security Police 1978 Dodge Monaco, Not sure if they actually used this car but I saw several Plymouth Volares (which I copied the paint scheme from).

I also learned (chatting with former CHP) somes does and don'ts here..CHP DID use Dodge Coronet and Monaco but NOT Plymouth Satelite and Fury (so stay away from those) LAPD and LA County S.O. used the Plymouths though so I will make the 1975-76 Plymouth Fury LAPD and LA County S.O. and Illinois State Police used the 1975-76 Plymouth Fury as well.

NFS HighStakes is the best

Reply #1
on: Aug 09, 2022, 9:29 AM

Nice to see you have an eye for details. I also give most cars I download some bugfixes. I look forward to that Volare.

Reply #2
on: Aug 10, 2022, 11:10 AM

I even decided (where possible) to give the drivers on the vehicles the appropriate uniforms right down to shoulder patching. Only thing can't be done is stripeing on the side of pants  ::).
NFS HighStakes is the best

Support NFSAddons: