NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 3:57 AM

I have literally played NFSHS with a Wii U Pro Controller

This is a discussion for the topic I have literally played NFSHS with a Wii U Pro Controller on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: I have literally played NFSHS with a Wii U Pro Controller  (Read 2529 times)

1 Replies on I have literally played NFSHS with a Wii U Pro Controller
on: Jan 05, 2019, 1:55 PM

For those who's out there, I had such great time with playing with a Wii U Pro Controller with the aid of WinUSoft 2.0. It's a software that makes your computer thinks your Wii U Pro controller is a Xbox 360 controller. Everything feels smooth, so much more enjoyable than playing with a keyboard. With the right bluetooth equipment (it was horrible on my desktop, but feedback is almost real-time with my laptop), the feedback is real-time. I would play with a Xbox 360 controller instead, but that was not a option. I must admit that I prefer the Wii U layout though.

Next up - Playing PS2 NFSHP2 with a emulator as I own the PS2 NFSHP2 CD, and it is still functional to this day.
« Last Edit: Jan 05, 2019, 2:02 PM by ExoticLover »

Reply #1
on: Jan 15, 2019, 8:58 PM

• Personal Text
    CARP.TXT maker
Never heard about that controller. And it looks good! I'd like to have one but I don't need it since I have my wired x360 controller. To be honest golden NFS are compatible with almost every controller, no matter if it is old or modern.
And yeah, the driving experience improves a lot with sticks/triggers. Beat all your old records boi!
Always looking for NFSIISE source code

Support NFSAddons: