NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 11:00 PM

NFSAddons Awards, coming soon!

This is a discussion for the topic NFSAddons Awards, coming soon! on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: NFSAddons Awards, coming soon!  (Read 3318 times)

4 Replies on NFSAddons Awards, coming soon!
on: Nov 29, 2018, 9:17 AM
Administrator Hero Member

For those of you that were around NFSAddons/NFSGarage 10 years ago, you'll remember the first edition of the NFSAddons Addon Awards. I figured 10 years was long enough to wait, so coming in December is the 2nd ever Addon Awards!

Any cars/tracks uploaded before the end of November will be eligible to be nominated, and voting will take place during the month of December. So get your addons uploaded today or tomorrow!

Prizes are yet to be determined, but the top 3 vote getters will receive something. More info and the voting page are coming soon!
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2018, 5:09 PM by Mike »

Reply #1
on: Jan 07, 2019, 3:36 PM

Vote have been counted, check out the Results!

Reply #2
on: Dec 09, 2020, 5:34 AM

• Personal Text
    MW Car Modder
For those of you that were around NFSAddons/NFSGarage 10 years ago, you'll remember the first edition of the NFSAddons Addon Awards. I figured 10 years was long enough to wait, so coming in December is the 2nd ever Addon Awards!

Any cars/tracks uploaded before the end of November will be eligible to be nominated, and voting will take place during the month of December. So get your addons uploaded today or tomorrow!

Prizes are yet to be determined, but the top 3 vote getters will receive something. More info and the voting page are coming soon!

When will the NEXT voting period come?

Reply #3
on: Dec 29, 2020, 1:49 PM

I didn't have time to set it up for this year, but next year it will return!

Reply #4
on: Dec 29, 2020, 1:51 PM
Administrator Sr. Member

• NFS Showroom Master
uhhhhh

Well, see you in 365 days i guess.
If you want to succeed, never give up and believe in yourself.

Support NFSAddons: