NFSAddons Forums

Mar 29, 2024, 6:24 AM

A lookback on NFS games I havr played

This is a discussion for the topic A lookback on NFS games I havr played on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: A lookback on NFS games I havr played  (Read 2579 times)

3 Replies on A lookback on NFS games I havr played
on: Nov 15, 2018, 9:24 AM

NFS3(PC)  - It was great for it time,  but the AIs are rather awful.

NFS4(PC) - There is more sense of speed within this game,  and the AIs are much better in this game. Physics is better than HP2, but damage physics annoys me.

NFSHP2(PS2) - I thought this was the best NFS for a long time,  but a look back into this game made me realize that cars handle like snowsled and AI aren't good while it is too easy to slip by the police cars.

NFSUG1 (PS2) - This game does give me a legit sense of speed,  but that's the only redeeming factor of this game. Even more so than HS.   I don't like anything else about this game.

NFSUG2 (PS2) - The only thing interesting are street x and to a extent drag racing,  but not much.

NFSMW (PS2) - I liked it a bit,  but however,  there's something here that's missing.  I'd have to play again to find out. The chase can be sometimes better than HS because of alternative routes.

Reply #1
on: Nov 15, 2018, 9:59 AM

Thats a very resigning view of things.
I think there is a lot more about these games than AI and physics - and that made the series so successful.

Reply #2
on: Nov 15, 2018, 12:41 PM

I'll admit it does not sound positive.  I do enjoy NFS4 PC though as I have felt challenged and the style is more to my liking.  However,  the music are just not my taste for NFS4. NFS3 and NFS6 has way better music.

Reply #3
on: Nov 16, 2018, 4:30 AM
Administrator Sr. Member

• NFS Showroom Master
This might not be correct place to post,but whatever...

So,the "best" Need For Speed game i have played is Most Wanted 2005 on PC! Even if it's 13 years old,it's still a good game to this day and i'm still playing it (Well,almost for 7-8 years now :D(It's soooo addicting :) )

The game is so good,that i can't even spell it in words,why i love it and why i play it everyday,for like 2-5 hours!

But now i play the game with mods and other stuff,that makes the game "a bit different".For those who don't know,i'm a texture modder for MW2005 and i came from NFSCars.net because the site was getting invaded with bots and crap (ahem,uhh,my acc here: http://www.nfscars.net/accounts/view/244610/ )

But,yeah,i love the NFSMW 2005 and maybe i'm gonna share some mods with yall!

Thanks for Reading :D
If you want to succeed, never give up and believe in yourself.

Support NFSAddons: