NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 10:16 AM

Again, working on the El Nino.

This is a discussion for the topic Again, working on the El Nino. on the board Editing Projects.

Author Topic: Again, working on the El Nino.  (Read 5892 times)

3 Replies on Again, working on the El Nino.
on: Nov 02, 2018, 2:50 PM

Hi guys, I am working on the NFS3 El Nino again, but this time, I am working with NURBS. I no longer work with polygon unless I am going to make a preview prototype.  This is the fifth attempt, but this attempt is with NURBS as now I can get things to look perfect.

The only screenshot I have of the car for now, and I am taking STEM class. I do have knowledge of product design field, so that's something.

Note: They're converted to polygon from another software so that I can preview the conversion from NURBS to polygons. I could use .iges instead, but not interested into that for now.

That's the current progress. I find it really difficult to model the El Nino in NURBS as the surface are not consistent, and it requires thinking to get the shape as it's not straight-forward as opposed to other car.  Also, I do not think I like the design of the car entirely, but I will finish it with the intention of the original NFS3 El Nino artist at some point. I'll show progress way later on though, but after I do have a job and portfolio which will be in soon.
« Last Edit: Nov 02, 2018, 2:56 PM by ExoticLover »

Reply #1
on: Nov 03, 2018, 8:59 AM

Sounds interesting! Good luck with it.
...Cause you don't know what you've got, it's your battle to be fought... (c)

Reply #2
on: Nov 03, 2018, 9:52 AM
Administrator Sr. Member

• NFS Showroom Master
Looks interesting and weird  :P
Good luck! :D
If you want to succeed, never give up and believe in yourself.

Reply #3
on: Nov 03, 2018, 7:18 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Hi there an all... Weird huh..?feeling that much,,, but, not Staying there. EL lover, I installed the Nfs4 high poly one don't remember the Author now.
Was a Great! Fun looking Replica of what you doing.

And ah, looks very Complicated, with this program never seen it before... So your doing good with it then?
Anymore pics next week? )

Anyway , Really like ntresting...
Let's have a better day...?

Support NFSAddons: