NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 6:41 AM

MW Chat's

This is a discussion for the topic MW Chat's on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: MW Chat's  (Read 4540 times)

13 Replies on MW Chat's
on: May 05, 2018, 7:50 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Hi..
There well, in my attachment pic below. Is this Biggest Bridge in the Back ground.
This is by Rockport Rite? an Ocean Hills Area? I can never seem to find this Bridge at all?  :(
Is this just a Texture, or is it Real to ever drive on? Ever

I also found that "End of the World Road" that leads off the World map.
It's pretty Funny that Broken Bridge Jump , it was cool well single road?
Anyways, in Black edition, is this Big Bridge in game or not?  ???
Pic Below for logged in users. 
I Installed that Great oh Buick Car tonight  8)

« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 4:43 PM by WiLL »
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #1
on: May 06, 2018, 11:05 AM

• Personal Text
    CARP.TXT maker
Hi Will, many ppl wonder about "the turnpike". I'm afraid I have to tell you the hard true: It's just a texture.
About the other bridge well, It's MW map, it has to end. Maybe they were lazy to make it end with an invisible barrier before crossing that green texture. Maybe they did not build a barrier because they wanted us to know the road continues. You know that road is the entrance to Palmont, the NFSC city.

EDIT: I've investigated a little bit, and if you have NFS World (there's a fan built online servers nowadays, search for SoapBox Race World) you can access to it. It starts off from a T-junction found near the stadium along Highway 201.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 11:12 AM by Zipper »
Always looking for NFSIISE source code

Reply #2
on: May 06, 2018, 12:52 PM

• Personal Text
Hi there Zipper ) that was all, Great info an all! That be Cool if any NFS Game engine could ever handle, a Larger World Map like MW & Carbon, all in one game. I still need to Search out things you mentioned bud yup. Monday is almost here, an I'm busy for that, thanks for the good Reply too. ) at least I can hit that broken bridge jump a few more times,) I need to Search out how make better, pics in game, with some other Camera hacks I don't know how to use, or find as of yet. If anyone knows post it here. I don't play Carbon much anymore, I still do some HS also at times... :}

Edited, here I jus had MW installed barley two weeks, now I'm Exploring trying remember, the Roads, an checked out the ship yard, jumps more in Greys Point, area I'm able to ditch the cops so far ;) using my RX-8 just been, cool I'm not driving so fast,
I just wished I knew how to GE better pics of the Cars in game, from the Side views... Anyone know what works. So I'm trying, to get the map down more, isn't so hard ) tho I can't do MW online Zipper I don't have internet that good so. Thanks anyways. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 3:40 PM by WiLL »

Reply #3
on: May 07, 2018, 10:24 AM

• Personal Text
    CARP.TXT maker
Fortunately I have all the answers you have. At first, about the online stuff I said, I meant you to try NFS World, because there the turnpike is in the map and you can drive on it (unlike MW that is just a texture). Seems that you haven't played NFS World. I did not too. But the name says everything: World, it included MW and Carbon maps all in one game designed to be online only. But is possible to play it offline. Too sad about your internet speed, but with the speed nowadays, even the lower ones can handle those old games.
On the other hand, a guy known as nfsu360 have ported succesfully Carbon map to Most Wanted and viceversa. And also ported tracks from ProStreet to Most Wanted and carbon. He is making the "NFS-Toolkit" that allows to make stuff never made before, map porting is one of these (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFbJlY61zvQ). So yes, if he wants he can merge both worlds to one to be played in Most Wanted i.e. A lot of modders are waiting for its release to complete their projects. We just have to wait.
About how to get cool screenshots, another guy known as nlgzrgn made scripts for many nfs games that unocked several cut features and bugfixes, one of these is the debug camera. I encourage you to see the whole playlist to see all the stuff that comes with this "Extra Options", debug camera is in the MW ExOpts v6 video, at 1:28 (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBdsYBar_LAYXWejdHI3XPjlySAESUr6i). The last version for Most Wanted is v7 and includes the features showed in earlier versions.

I hope I clarified many things related to MW. Now I hope that someday the 50 car limit in HS can be override (or at least expanded). See ya bud, med school needs me.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 10:26 AM by Zipper »

Reply #4
on: May 07, 2018, 4:43 PM

• Personal Text
Hi Zipper I'm using the ExOpts INI file thing in game an using Debug? But it really doesn't come with any much, Instructions to use it. Like what buttons, do what, so I'm not finding out how get better pics, yet so. But Regular Camera mode is Way higher up I noticed is fun looking, an thanks for the rest info. Pretty amazing! About the Joined MW an Carbon, maps I sure like to try that some day. Yes I'm single an on a limited income I can't seem to have Flowing internet with my other Bills like having a real car on the road all Legal that is... Crazy costs of Insurance now days. Ttul an peace have good Study's man )

Reply #5
on: May 07, 2018, 7:04 PM

• Personal Text
    CARP.TXT maker
That's why I told you which video to see, because it explains how to use. But anyways I'll tell you:
- Press backspace to toggle on/off debug world camera
- Use numpad 2, numpad 4, numpad 6 and numpad 8 to move around
- Numpad 0, numpad ., numpad 3 and numpad 9 to rotate
- Numpad 1 and numpad 7 to raise or lower the camera

It works with a gamepad too.

Reply #6
on: May 07, 2018, 8:05 PM

• Personal Text
It does?  I can't watch Video's at Home.. an Hi there Zipper again well I feel dumb some, i found the read me txt, on the ExOpts Finally an read it  ::)   :D How do you get the game pad to work after Back space?
Starts? well it's Late So thanks for that!.  ^-^ I had come on here an say I found out how do it? Finally it's Funny driving the car around in that Mode to. Have to Rotate to find myself lol  Now I can do better pics 8)

Is it ever easier to Evade the Hunter Helicopter? or is it easy what's the best ways to Ditch it? Zipper
I'm still trying to understand, more setting in there, I turned on the weather slider bar. Is nice an tried to make it work also. In Video setting in game.

Reply #7
on: May 08, 2018, 9:52 AM

• Personal Text
    CARP.TXT maker
I'm glad you enjoy the addons. About the helicopter idk, I don't like pursuits that much so I think the best way is trying to escape when the heli runs out of fuel and flies away. Nowadays I just play races online if life allows me to do it.
I've seen your question about junkman parts. In career you have to choose always the unique performance marker after beating a blacklist member. To have junkman parts in my cars (non career) section you have to play the burger king sprint. You can unlock it by typing "burgerking" at the splash screen

Then go to challenge series and it will be the last sprint, ready for you to race it.

Reply #8
on: May 08, 2018, 2:20 PM

• Personal Text
Hey there Zipper I hear U an thanks for Reply Bud  :D  8) Well I know doing them Pursuit Races are Crazy... :o
I just had the Heli on me one time last week was about all. an I couldn't seem to Loose it. It was throwing sand in my eyes an all  :D  ::) 

So I see about BK. Race now. I bet you have some kind of Fun online races. ever see anything Buggy glitchy?

them junkman parts are about the same as? the other high end ones shows on the marker levels.
Have a well week at College Zipper ttul  8) 

Reply #9
on: May 09, 2018, 10:55 AM

• Personal Text
    CARP.TXT maker
Hi m8. Heli is almost impossible to lose at least you get into tunnels. About glitches no, I haven't seen any glitch except for the lousy syncronization when playing with people from the other side ofthe world.
The junkman parts are parts that works additionally with top tier modifications. If you look at the database, the junkman parts are a multiplier to the modifications you have made before. In example, if my Elise has superior engine, and than I add the junkman engine, the result will be:
Engine performance*1.1 = 110% superior engine.
And if I use them on the stock then I'll have 110% performance from the stock engine, which is slower then the superior modification. Just be aware that junkman parts work together with previous modifications and does not replace them.

Reply #10
on: May 09, 2018, 12:38 PM

• Personal Text
.-.
M8 ? lol  ;) Bud , Z. Well, I'm using a few ini file cheats, them Higher Heat F7 Start put her up to Heat 4' when I start Free Roam then Heli comes out after an Road blocks is Fun PaL! But not today I worked hard out in country at my Friends, cut old trees down an Much branch's work 2 hours non-stop like. Low pay so.. Good workout tho.

Oh I see more about the Junkman Parts I do like them tho. ) thanks for changing the Topic.

It helped my Stress From seeing that old immature 08' Long ago Topic  ::)
Cause good people Change after 10 years ago, an Grow up more, an Be more responsible hopefully   
an Not act Like Bully's an Hater's.
Not you Zipper was explaining things we don't need around us.
I'm tired now also I did Loose the Hunter Last night was cool in the Tall tree's in a Park closer to Golf Course  :D  ^-^
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 12:17 PM by WiLL »

Reply #11
on: May 11, 2018, 4:38 PM

• Personal Text
Career mode in MW Starting off k. I Raced two races, at start well, some lady said I had engine Trouble so it didn't Finish. Then after all that I was shot out in Free Roam after I was to buy a car for under 30 K Rite.
Got the car but I'm still in free Roam in Career my Map shows no event's ,Nothing but a safe house how do I ever find Sonny guy, to Race an open more of the world in there?  ???

I never did MW Career mode ever till now. I searched other  forum boards one, i didn't see any info on this?
How do I find more events,
Never mind on this..... U guys. thanks.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 5:59 AM by WiLL »

Reply #12
on: May 12, 2018, 7:45 PM

• Personal Text
    CARP.TXT maker
If you never go to your safehouse, then you never will met the girl there, so the races won't be available.
If you've already got into safehouse, there's a menu called Blacklist. Or in free roam, press B and you'll access into the same menu.

But you need to go to your safehouse first because where will you live then?

Reply #13
on: May 12, 2018, 7:54 PM

• Personal Text
OK I see thanks Zipper I give a try, no I haven't seen my black list appear yet.
Have a Restful Sunday 8) bud

Support NFSAddons: