NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 8:06 AM

Competition Break

This is a discussion for the topic Competition Break on the board Racing & Other Sports.

Author Topic: Competition Break  (Read 10438 times)

5 Replies on Competition Break
on: Dec 22, 2017, 1:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnJOC_dDXzM
Absolute video about the cars handling.
Its where SABINE SCHMITZ SMASHES THE COMPETITION IN ONE LAP OF THE NURBURGRING.

Reply #1
on: Dec 22, 2017, 6:52 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Hi there I want watch your Vid's a home but, don't have the Bandwidth for it. Gnight Gemiyo 8)
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #2
on: Jan 15, 2018, 2:19 PM

• Personal Text
    CARP.TXT maker
I think she picked slicks when most of the opponents choose intermediate or rain tires. Compare the tarmac at the start, and then in the end. Maybe it didn't work but it worth the try.
Always looking for NFSIISE source code

Reply #3
on: Jan 15, 2018, 8:12 PM

What is the "slicks" in treminalogy is? She did it to outfar opponents, and comes like the man at the end of the track :) I kow how the Tires is sensitive to the rain (hell), and there difficult say someone was wrong on tires selection,... but she actually near to be won the race (in such delay).
I like this video more over the other NURBURGRING events (won complitlations etc, simple videos etc)

Congrats on first post Zipper. Be type more to here and there.

Reply #4
on: Jan 16, 2018, 4:33 PM

• Personal Text
    CARP.TXT maker
I just supposed that she was forced to make a pitstop, with that rain intensifying in just one lap. To be honest I haven't checked how that race ended.

On the other side :O I'm so amused that this is my first post since this account is more than 5 years old and I come here usually.
Always looking for NFSIISE source code

Reply #5
on: Mar 28, 2018, 3:45 PM

Impressive driving skills yes but looked to easy as the other cars were going slower and just pulled over to let her pass.Could have been and most likely a racing simulation.

Support NFSAddons: