NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 10:56 AM

I'm back!

This is a discussion for the topic I'm back! on the board Off-Topic Discussion.

Author Topic: I'm back!  (Read 3716 times)

1 Replies on I'm back!
on: Nov 04, 2017, 5:25 AM

Hey guys! Hope y'all still remember me with all the fun I kept in touch with various forum topic boards around  :D

It's been years since my last login of 7 years ago, if I recall correctly. But now I've been very busy with life and pursuing other interests lately, since my passion for cars and NFS wasn't clearly enough for me since NFS went downhill after NFS The Run (not a bad game IMO, but I can go eurobeat with all the Initial D cars there)

Also, I've seen some EA Access gameplay of NFS Payback and it's great. I'll see if I can save up some money to buy it.

What I can talk about my life right now is that I've finished my internship from an indie game company of mine that makes 3rd person shooter with anime theme on it, and I'll begin my final presentation by next week from my college, after that, I'm fully free from my college and have nothing to do with it. I can't tell where I'm headed next because it's personal  =D

In the meantime, I'll join you guys back when I'm at it.

Cheers! U_X

Reply #1
on: Nov 05, 2017, 12:09 PM
Administrator Hero Member

Welcome back, that's an interesting internship, I must say. You should show some of it, one day.

I agree NFS Payback seems to be surrounded by a positive vibe from the people who've been playing it in early access - moreso than the last few games, it seems (maybe expectations weren't that high, cynical as that seems) Would be nice if it could actually polish the reputation of the NFS franchise a bit again.

Support NFSAddons: