NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 6:06 AM

This is a discussion for the topic . on the board Editing Projects.

Author Topic: .  (Read 5617 times)

2 Replies on .
on: Oct 24, 2017, 9:16 AM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
:)
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2017, 4:36 AM by WiLL »
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #1
on: Oct 24, 2017, 10:13 AM

Not sure what you meant with the "special trick" you mentioned... i guess Block #47 and #115 are overlapping then? That could be causing the issue.

Have you checked the polygon Properties and marked all "No ... neighbor" fields?

Try to enable low-resolution mode in T3ED. Maybe you spot something that could causing this.
Go to: View-Resolution-Low/Half/Full and fix or properly connect the polygon surfaces.

Reply #2
on: Oct 24, 2017, 7:27 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
^
I worked 3 hours,tonight testing, an finally deleted,that Mess track mesh. The Good news is, I had a back of the Mesh,just before,I Connected that,bad part. That made the Error Loss. Bugs.

So I only have about 5 hours,of Lost... Work! 8)
An ah, I'm pretty,Happy it wasn't more..! So, it's Great I know I pushed on something on Block 115, an that made this,bad thing happen, never again. Doing that ::)

Here is 2 pics I made this the fast way,just to see if it Work at all.. and it does Good,so I still have both Starting points, happen of this road made saved,on my save.
I sure like this better news than what,, I posted the First time. So I'm going to change the Thread,name to Fixed Track now :D I definitely will be watching,out for this at every turn,of my progress an have backups,saved.
So glad I didn't have to Re-build my Park,an other things. Would have been Not fun. I also was able to Fix the Steep Hill, better from,Poly Rotation, I heard someone say, it's not possible but I found, out it is,
As it turns,the Texture,it also Turns,the Poly also. Example Control R, so your Polygon, end points,will be Horizontal, or Vertical : )
This has,saved much of my Steep Hill,an other things. Ah,k I like good news...
Gnight here )  8) .
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2017, 4:38 AM by WiLL »
Let's have a better day...?

Support NFSAddons: