NFSAddons Forums

Mar 29, 2024, 3:32 AM

www.dippold.org is Online again!

This is a discussion for the topic www.dippold.org is Online again! on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: www.dippold.org is Online again!  (Read 2825 times)

2 Replies on www.dippold.org is Online again!
on: Sep 10, 2017, 12:14 PM

Good news for NFS3 fans. You now got the chance to grab some gems, potentially...

Seems all files at Markus Dippold's homepage are currently available for download again.

www.dippold.org

It's not clear if this will stay that way in the long-term or if it is temporary only.
Also not sure how long the downloads are available already, i recently discovered they are working.

Greetings

Reply #1
on: Sep 12, 2017, 12:49 PM
Administrator Hero Member

Oh good news, thanks for sharing.
Like I said in the Resources Thread, a lot of those might be considered too crude and basic by todays standards, so I don't know if I'm going to grab every single one. But if there are some NFS3 cars or tracks you never thought you'd see again, I guess this is the place to look for 'em.  :)

Reply #2
on: Sep 17, 2017, 11:26 AM

Nice, Found a rare Subaru Politie there that would be great to convert to HighStakes and I also found that Mercedes 280 Geländen Wagen based off the Siku someone mentioned some time back..Gonna look at this too but might use a better base I have to make my own, They did a great job on the wheels though.
NFS HighStakes is the best

Support NFSAddons: