NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 8:43 AM

4LOWER Intercom

This is a discussion for the topic 4LOWER Intercom on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: 4LOWER Intercom  (Read 44116 times)

Reply #15
on: Nov 27, 2017, 1:59 AM

McLaren F1 a first take.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fTXCwAM9SYeROyU0TvowNR3mFdn74h2d/view?usp=sharing
I made some adjustments to ratios along those acts.
10 cleanly made cars. Thats becoming foolish. Every gear ratio and speed was made guided by the Shift2. 10 cars's Engine are 94% accurate. -- just saying.

Reply #16
on: Nov 29, 2017, 8:41 AM

The special guest is here.
Its Cobra-R
all the settings always going mad on that car. This time it wasnt exception, a day of beating it gave 100% result on handling (seriously). Bad thing is, to notice it, you need 1) make gamma - dark 2) or atleast to turn off the shading effect.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TaYQLU5SNBl_dDkjcy62W4PWYlyWomBn/view?usp=sharing

Now its more like I imaging it from 2016. I have remembered that. /// The realistical volue of oversteering + the large turning circle radius, it making it more into sim again (without sacrificing the AI, or atleast its on same position as it was to all cars (posted here).

fun.fun.fun.

Reply #17
on: Nov 30, 2017, 8:33 AM

Koenigsegg CCGT
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BwjNaBpT7cAjHcMXWmLhJJA4eWuAeuZa/view?usp=sharing

Same accurate as previous car, but in less less time.
Lads Lass can you notice how perfect HS is ?

(slopes). I think of at the end of that nightmare the 4lowers will grow finally. It climbing hard but,, 1st OAT table and stuff will makes Career playable. VEGs patch can allow "that" go al-over the limits.

P.S. Im pleased of Koenigsegg. No one get hurt, the game is good.

Singleplayer haters: Pitch-roll makes sparks under the wheels, you cannot fix it during race. Hope the Tuning can allow the stiffer or quicker acceleration, without anybugs as I expi in past. In Damage realism bars, I havent noticed any differences (so far). Tires wear: gonna make career fun.

Hope online, the f"""-wheel base will be sacrificed by the g-transfer. AI must be happy.

Reply #18
on: Nov 30, 2017, 4:20 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Nice Experiments, your doing bud the brakes, max thing I never make them here gher than, 9.5 or 10 cause it gets to grippy on Hand brake for Corners like you agreed with me on.  8)
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #19
on: Dec 01, 2017, 5:20 AM

Hand barke is quite a bit not from this game. It was taken from Starcraft, Counterstrike or whatever, its just not for Nfs4. None the setups was ever made was getting realistical handbrake! I never actually use it in Career before - i finished it about 5 times.

Reply #20
on: Dec 01, 2017, 3:24 PM

• Personal Text
 Yeah, Nice, explain about it,  i use it for a Fast Second, is all on some CW. Corners its also fun  on snow an Grass flags till it wants to Spin, out an I let go of it. I haven't tried Career mode since I had, Vegs, patch running, but I do miss that mode... Most my cars add-on ones, in Fedata, says, no to Career mode. An so maybe that makes Career mode crash out, I mean to Upgrade cars etc. So I shouldn't try upgrade them, to Prevent a Crash game then? If the car I use is a Straight fast good mod? Handling too. Ttul Gem.  :D  ^-^

Reply #21
on: Dec 02, 2017, 4:49 AM

Perhaps not even a sign of game-crash, not sure.

I took pause on continueing making handlings. Nobody even to talk with. "R.E.MLosing My Religion". But im pretty sure I can handle that *** from the places. Sad but so what!! There OAT also, that not even pain in the ****, the handling creation that hurts a little to brains.

Creating OAT is the pleasure. I dont need to concern the numbers, im  just putting the right one. I did that every 4lower-stiffnroll-gfactor releases and i felt kind. Yup, so what?

In career, you can only put the summ number & its alright playble (i hope).

North California was a good track (you made one) but... who actually cares.

Handbrake is kinda thing makes me wonder how the *** it can be employed in game without changing every setting to hell (and sending it flying).

Alright.

Reply #22
on: Dec 02, 2017, 4:19 PM

• Personal Text
Hey, well I learn few days things from you Gem ) that you post about game specs an all you do... So don't be to Hard on yourself... here tonight... Copy an paste deal, situation not so fun. About this way old track I did so long ago.. I barley, remember that thanks ) I'm thinking of the Coastal track shape, Paul EL. Did,  an all the Returexe Fixs ups last year, was my better mod bud :} than what you um, said, it looks great an lighthouse, an such. I started Career mode last night so is running fine, I need to ask you this Gem, in NFS Wizard, in Cars Fedata I changed the he Car Price down lower on my add-on cars. But when in game, they act show, up as Un- changed why is this :( say a 25,000 car I put on say 8,000 but still shows up to 25,000 what is making it not change do you know what more I need to do? Maybe its an old Question?.

OK I used the Gates, Code so I got 50 mill :p  like the car repair is nice, OK I'm so n HS. Circuit k, an I raced my B' class an Won the other guys car Gem.
You know an didn't do the other races, an it says I Won that HS. Circuit, but it won't let me do any other Tiers, in there on it. So seems Confusing, sum  I'm using some fun tracks, Paris, an this big Germany track, an so Coastal was funny I used AJ's, Toyota Supra  >:D
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2017, 8:37 PM by WiLL »

Reply #23
on: Dec 03, 2017, 8:35 AM

So how to do the career playable then?
You said to Tiers, now im asking. Shall I edit .DAM files, or should i edit the .PAT files ? eh. I mean of how to make it completely playable?

Perhaps your cars hadnt been sorted corrctly (for career) and your  serial-numbers are wrong ?

Reply #24
on: Dec 03, 2017, 1:56 PM

« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2017, 3:08 PM by Geminiyo »

Reply #25
on: Dec 03, 2017, 2:43 PM

• Personal Text
Hi Gem, if I get your Chevy file how do I can install it?  What is the file a Carp.Txt only NP. An no I'm not having any Serial's, # issues,there all good, have 49 total cars installed.
Thanks, so is this AJ's older I-rock chevy well maybe since I beat that B' class car at Coastal, race I won the that lol without having to do all the other 4-5 races, I had a feeling it do that? On HS Race it's at the beginning like 3rd. One down cya )
« Last Edit: Dec 03, 2017, 2:46 PM by WiLL »

Reply #26
on: Dec 05, 2017, 9:44 AM

Dodge Challenger 71
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fuCTW0b7U6gUDsFXg4HbDWZZVDvvUFpo/view?usp=sharing
All the Tiers working for me. Didnt get it ***.
Challenger took a huge amount of ****, if it would be updated, Ill edit my post.

@MMnfs: report the bugs chap.

Previous performance of that car was 0-100 in 7.1, and now its 6.1. Its average R/T performance from 1971.

Edited x3.
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2017, 4:47 AM by Geminiyo »

Reply #27
on: Dec 05, 2017, 2:53 PM

Feels like a pretty realistic muscle car handling. Steering and performance feels plausible. So it is a very good handling - i like it. But let me do some proposals for improvement.

Like i said before, i would recommend using a gradual brake increasing curve. It will make things more realistic for keyboard players - you get more control of the brakes and the tires will lock up when holding the brake key too long. Which is realistic for cars from that era.
These increasing/decreasing curves have no influence on analog controllers anyways.

For example try this setting:
Max breaking decelaration: 18,910000
Brake increasing curve: 6.777103,4.499992,101.499992,191.499992,191.499992,191.499992,191.499992,191.499992

Brake decreasing curve is not so important.

Again there is the high g-transfer factor. I know it makes the car go into slide when braking hard, which adds realism.
But I wished you would rather make "slide" behaviour via less grip instead of high g-transfer factors. Im convinced it will fix many problems  :)
Besides, with online racing in mind (which you prefer), g-transfer slides can easily interrupted by pressing the handbrake. It will instantly stop the slide and can be used for cheating in steep corners! Just something to think about maybe...

Greetings

Reply #28
on: Dec 07, 2017, 7:27 AM

All cheaters from Nfs4 is probably not as cheaters as the cheaters from Swat4 game, which one was hacked me during the game, and so I had the rotine of viruses on PC, and shall be use the Acronis boot cd to delete the undeletable crashing system folders (in msdos) in 2007. Just saying.

Thanks on feedback Im gonna test the brakecurves. If ill find it cool, ill use them.

"Slide" behaviour - 1gear shifting problems, you know, is bad thing for that. Changing the FrontDrive into plus can make the brakes to looks "instant" because that par is changing brakes behaviour. Ill consider you... I already did actually. I decreased the Lateral Acceleration Grip Multiplier on Challenger (will post it on EDIT in quite this post).
(the Weight Stransfer saying)

Thanks for feedback again and again.

Reply #29
on: Dec 15, 2017, 10:41 AM

Been searching for way to get Challenger smarter at:
Grip,FirstGearProblem, Out Ramp
And I get found interesting things.

I did not tested it on swheel yet. The max.braking.deceleration is over norms (at this stage). The par. been handled from 27 to 50.000000, and became unstable. I know the decicision for reducing it,.. but need me to test it a bit (in the future).

Summit's hardest Slope cannot be performed yet, this way it needs reducing frontdrive, and i dont want to yet - it has a Golden volue from 2016, and been tested Online and I was said it has touching and nervous gameplay. I performed the all hard Slopes at weather is On, and even Summit's closest to the hardest. I can say its playable.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fl-RHvCPE-iX4QZMMLw9AJrFS01_RUCe/view?usp=sharing
Will be updating the link if needed.
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2017, 10:43 AM by Geminiyo »

Support NFSAddons: