NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 3:53 AM

'Communist Block'

This is a discussion for the topic 'Communist Block' on the board Editing Projects.

Author Topic: 'Communist Block'  (Read 23233 times)

Reply #15
on: Nov 21, 2016, 9:53 AM

Damn .. can we wait still a little bit with all that, I am keen on doing all that like you are but I'm currently starting to loose overview about things I'm afraid .. still have to publish the CX and I just found out something about the GTI variant .. I also haven't done the readmes for it yet and I still need to write a small instruction for it .. wish I was a bit younger or just clever ;)

I can't stand having things not 'perfect', I know this is somewhat typical 'German' .. ::)

Looking forward on working on all that stuff though .. ^-^

Frank

Sure..No rush, German is also one of my ancestries along with: British,Dutch,Welsh,Irish,Italian,Swiss,and Ute :P.

Besides I still have to put the rest of some together as some are just bodies, no wheels,driver,seats,or cop lights on the roof or the paint jobs either. 
NFS HighStakes is the best

Reply #16
on: Nov 23, 2016, 6:02 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
Good news Paul, the CX is now finished with all three versions and I will have a look into the Lada again. I will then send the updated files to you so you can either put another lighbar into it or send that to me.

Greetings
Frank

Reply #17
on: Nov 23, 2016, 11:17 AM

Good news Paul, the CX is now finished with all three versions and I will have a look into the Lada again. I will then send the updated files to you so you can either put another lighbar into it or send that to me.

Greetings
Frank

Ok, I have more time off now, I don't return to work til Friday late night. On the F.E.R. bracket bar there was no grill along the middle, It was just flat metal, I believe these lightbars are aluminium (given the way DDR used it for almost EVERYTHING) but they may have been steel too ::)

I will now put the wheels,seats,drivers,and cop gear on the Lada 2105 that it currently lacks and also I'll send you the uniform Milicja used for the Lada 2101 multi TGA :).
« Last Edit: Nov 23, 2016, 11:21 AM by Paul Spain »

Reply #18
on: Feb 11, 2017, 8:45 PM

Frank, A quick update: I successfully placed rotators into the DDR lightbar and made the gumball lights a wee bit bigger since you sized them tiny :P and they are transparent now as well :). I'm also going to use your rotators from your MARS/VisiBar for the fat Tesla siren/light combo since looking at them they are fan shaped somewhat like the actual Tesla rotator is. I'll also be redoing the cars on some them selves as with the Veg Patch I no longer have to poly reduce as much so I can fix alot of cars that wound up looking bad due to having to be cut so much for use. Like ones I converted from TurboSquid and GTA SanAndreas mods.

Reply #19
on: Feb 12, 2017, 11:15 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
Hi Paul how r u? .. just a short note, all fine with me and I'm terribly sorry for the delay on uploading parts to the 'staff only' section on Police H.Q. there, Chris is having problems getting me access to there although me being staff already, must be unknown problem .. :P

I can send stuff to you whenever you need it, I wanted to upload the new AreoDynic/AeroTwin there but .. oh well .. :(

Reply #20
on: Feb 12, 2017, 7:40 PM

Hi Paul how r u? .. just a short note, all fine with me and I'm terribly sorry for the delay on uploading parts to the 'staff only' section on Police H.Q. there, Chris is having problems getting me access to there although me being staff already, must be unknown problem .. :P

I can send stuff to you whenever you need it, I wanted to upload the new AreoDynic/AeroTwin there but .. oh well .. :(

I will try uping your rank to what Nils's rank is and see if that fixes it any.

Reply #21
on: Feb 12, 2017, 8:45 PM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
Thx Paul, Chris tried almost everything yesterday none helped, even deleting my profile and registering again ... I tried also cleaning net temp cash before every single action again, other browsers ... we're clueless :-\

I was being red, being green, on and off .. no changes -LOL

Reply #22
on: Feb 12, 2017, 11:32 PM

Thx Paul, Chris tried almost everything yesterday none helped, even deleting my profile and registering again ... I tried also cleaning net temp cash before every single action again, other browsers ... we're clueless :-\

I was being red, being green, on and off .. no changes -LOL

I forgot we upped Nils long ago :P. And we're trying not to have tons of Admins so Chris don't wanna try that route :). So i tried uping you to Max (Brabus) rank (Sergeant) But i don't know if this fixed, Also your badge didn't show up either..Chris said it's some site bug and he don't know what to do now.

Reply #23
on: Feb 13, 2017, 12:25 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
Me I also tried things like filling some still empty entries in profile, changing my avatar 'n such none worked really strange issue that .. I'm not after any rank believe me but I don't want to have to always sent 'staff only' stuff to Chris each time then that's annoying for everyone -LOL

I also asked Chris how was procedure on other members being upped for staff and if that worked out right then ???

Btw did you get the AeroDynic/AeroTwin detached from Furys for your future works or you still need it? Is better *.z3d file or CarCad old part format? CarCad *.PRT is but old NFS3 format, I wouldn't even know how to do that that's about too long ago but ok I'd have a look then ... ;)
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 2017, 12:42 AM by FranknFurter »

Reply #24
on: Feb 13, 2017, 10:19 AM

Me I also tried things like filling some still empty entries in profile, changing my avatar 'n such none worked really strange issue that .. I'm not after any rank believe me but I don't want to have to always sent 'staff only' stuff to Chris each time then that's annoying for everyone -LOL

I also asked Chris how was procedure on other members being upped for staff and if that worked out right then ???

Btw did you get the AeroDynic/AeroTwin detached from Furys for your future works or you still need it? Is better *.z3d file or CarCad old part format? CarCad *.PRT is but old NFS3 format, I wouldn't even know how to do that that's about too long ago but ok I'd have a look then ... ;)

I can rip it loose, No issues there as you know i'm good with CarCad. I might give it a plank bottom too as I have the AeroDynic tags as well that are on the sides of these, So can you access STAFF stuff yet?, I copied the rank details from Brabus over to you as well. 

Reply #25
on: Feb 13, 2017, 10:35 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
I wrote a long email to Chris today telling him what I found since he had given me admin rights I could have a look at the website structure and main control panel, do you want me to send that to you too? I pretty sure I found the bug  ;)

Reply #26
on: Feb 13, 2017, 10:40 AM

I wrote a long email to Chris today telling him what I found since he had given me admin rights I could have a look at the website structure and main control panel, do you want me to send that to you too? I pretty sure I found the bug  ;)

sure, i'm curious as to what the bug was as well, ?Just send it to my email.

Reply #27
on: Feb 13, 2017, 10:59 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
Ok is sent .. as said in there I can only guess but some things appear strange to me .. :o

Reply #28
on: Feb 13, 2017, 12:34 PM

Ok is sent .. as said in there I can only guess but some things appear strange to me .. :o

He asked Nils. Pitty the guy (Nik Koparanov (RacingFreak) that built it all up don't seem to know either. Nils seems to have experience in I.T. things :).

Reply #29
on: Feb 13, 2017, 1:00 PM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
Yeah Nils fixed alot there I know .. he did good job on that .. he is being a great guy and close friend too we miss him here painfully U HEAR THAT PAL? ... :'(

Also being a plagued member of I.T. branch business once I stopped wondering about things being either this or that way .. ???
Hard to bring out a laugh on that but sometimes humour is all that may help on things -LOL
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 2017, 1:06 PM by FranknFurter »

Support NFSAddons: