NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 9:38 AM

Nfs Wizard & Nfs Mixer

This is a discussion for the topic Nfs Wizard & Nfs Mixer on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: Nfs Wizard & Nfs Mixer  (Read 7405 times)

11 Replies on Nfs Wizard & Nfs Mixer
on: Dec 08, 2015, 6:06 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Hi need help again,  seems like always something is going wrong... With Nfs wizard? gives me this error saying' old  associations? It wont let me view the cars meshs at all ? For nfs4 gives sum error? Do i need anymore files for plugins to stop this... Hassle.
I choose association,with viv,tga.fce, it messes up my note pad.exe if i choose txt?

It just wont let me view any Fce files in the Viewer? Errors out...
Sure tired of this ongoing stuff.
So, i have itset on Windows 98 in properties, for compatible.
I have DirectX 9.0c
It also was saying it's having some kind of Direct draw error to to view the Fce files? Thx for reading... 😨
« Last Edit: Dec 08, 2015, 8:54 PM by _WiLL_ »
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #1
on: Dec 08, 2015, 8:53 PM

• Personal Text
Hi it's late i need some shut eye soon. i just felt like adding this. I had fun with NfsHs on my Gt3 track in Hp. Mode. Im using the nfs mixer progy :) but trying to be careful with that.but it sure was Fun on my Stretch Track.
Fist time i ever did any Hp. On it. An changing to the next cop car alot to find them. Laying down. Stingers...

Can anyone tell me how to use the Nfs Mixer, better at all? Like making a Track list? Im not sure what im doing withthe program very well..
Hope anyone will reply sooner.
 But.. The orher main thing is i had fun with the lower poly cars tonight. I sure don't want over load my game. Was fune before. Sweet really but. Stupid oh.. Add/Remove programs caused my Pc Crash last week. Won't ever touch settings in there again.  How i wirk mixer progy. I don't really use Career mode. Thx 😺 lmk still having same probs in nfs Wizard no good.

Reply #2
on: Dec 08, 2015, 10:32 PM

My NFS wizard runs in compatibility mode for Win XP SP3 on my Win7 64 system. The only thing I added was the "d3drm.dll" to enable viewing FCE files.

Reply #3
on: Dec 09, 2015, 5:38 AM

• Personal Text
oh yeah... The d3drm.dll file so do you copy it from
Games, 3D setup folder. Then paste it what? Nfs wiz main folder directory? Oh k,.. I try put that on xp'3 too. Well this was sorta helpful. What about Nfs Mixer any other Technical advice to use it better, or fun Tricks?
« Last Edit: Dec 09, 2015, 7:11 AM by _WiLL_ »

Reply #4
on: Dec 09, 2015, 7:12 AM

• Personal Text
Hi i did all you Recommend, freak_ds im going try put all 3 pics of errors it gets. Im really gett Mad/Sad! over this..
So i went inside of Windows File Association,an fixed 2 Entries.
That was messing with txt. Still is doing all this after looking at Settings in nfs wiz.
It just dont make any Sence at all. :(  what is a Direct draw issue mean? What can i download to help this problems. Thx.
« Last Edit: Dec 09, 2015, 1:38 PM by _WiLL_ »

Reply #5
on: Dec 09, 2015, 12:11 PM

Do not use the d3da.dll from game folder or 3D setup folder. Use this file:
http://www.dlldump.com/download-dll-files_new.php/dllfiles/D/d3drm.dll/5.1.2600.0/download.html
Place it in the NFS-Wizard directory where nfswiz.exe is located.
If that isn't working, its probably a driver issue and you're out of luck i guess...

Good luck.

Reply #6
on: Dec 09, 2015, 1:36 PM

• Personal Text
Hi yes i put that file freak said. In rhe nfs wiz area. It Didn't. Help this time. Hey, i give this a try, to it also said i should put this in C/Windows/system 32
Area should i do both?  For Windows. 7 thx for the try i be back lyk. What happ.also i got another dll i needed too called
Direct draw dll. File. Ttul ☺

Reply #7
on: Dec 09, 2015, 2:39 PM

• Personal Text
Hey Hi Mman_nfs you really are a Lifesaver/game fixer 😺 an maybe my file i got helped to? Thx i get no more errors in Nfswizard sweet!. What about NfsMixer how can i do more,things what can that really do except make Gt1,2,3 work in Hp. Mode. Np... Thx so much.
« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2015, 6:13 AM by _WiLL_ »

Reply #8
on: Dec 10, 2015, 8:00 AM

• Personal Text
    Dark Paladin
The NFS Mixer lets you create custom tracklists (and maybe even car lists), it's a pretty useful app. :) I "think" (not sure) you need to specify a folder where all the addon tracks are stored so NFS Mixer detects them, and the program allows you to replace the standard tracks with the addon tracks, but it makes a backup of the replaced tracks so you can add them back if you want.

It's a fantastic tool because it allows you to have bone stock car and track lists and easily manage your addons.

Reply #9
on: Dec 10, 2015, 12:21 PM

• Personal Text
Hey... Hi Zpectre yup.

I'm starting see more about rhe Mixer about what u told me. I haven't got on pc.yet today.cause nicer weather here today. Yes i think that mixer looks like a Great program!! Thx for Clarifying more for me Bro...
🎅 thats very cool about the Stock option, is Car manager in that too? If not fine.

So... I'm really liking this so far. hows any projects? Of yours now days, i hope doing great, have any pics ttul Buddy 🎄🎁 😎

Reply #10
on: Dec 10, 2015, 2:42 PM

• Personal Text
    Dark Paladin
I need to use it again to remember exactly what it does... But I remember it became the ultimate tool for mod management in NFS4.

I'm doing some tinkering with classic NFS games, but not playing ATM.

Reply #11
on: Oct 13, 2017, 3:22 PM
Rookie Member

Do not use the d3da.dll from game folder or 3D setup folder. Use this file:
http://www.dlldump.com/download-dll-files_new.php/dllfiles/D/d3drm.dll/5.1.2600.0/download.html
Place it in the NFS-Wizard directory where nfswiz.exe is located.
If that isn't working, its probably a driver issue and you're out of luck i guess...

Good luck.

when i started to use nfs wizard to actually see the cars or the FCE files model preview in my windows 7 machine appeared a error message like this, error. direct x error!. error code: 0xFFFD. Unable to create scene. Then i searched for help and i found this page, that is great, because it works.
i used this dll from the dlldump.com and the message of error disappeared. thank you all for the help.
« Last Edit: Oct 13, 2017, 3:26 PM by 2fast2btrue »

Support NFSAddons: