NFSAddons Forums

Mar 29, 2024, 8:34 AM

Where is everyone? How you all doing?

This is a discussion for the topic Where is everyone? How you all doing? on the board Off-Topic Discussion.

Author Topic: Where is everyone? How you all doing?  (Read 28374 times)

27 Replies on Where is everyone? How you all doing?
on: Aug 25, 2012, 8:55 PM

Holy heck it's quiet.  Where is everyone?  How is everyone doing?

Reply #1
on: Aug 26, 2012, 10:34 AM

• BAD-ASS
I'm here daily, sir - keeping it real ;)
Jeff Seabrook
Owner:  www.bmwsport.net | www.corvettesport.net | www.deephousepodcastarchive.com

Reply #2
on: Aug 27, 2012, 12:07 PM
Administrator Hero Member

Hi guys, I hope you're both doing all right.

I must admit I'm one of the offenders when it comes to quietness. I don't know why I'm more talkative in the SOTD comments, but maybe that's because of nostalgia.

I do check the uploads every day, though.

Reply #3
on: Aug 27, 2012, 8:11 PM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.
Lurking around here, every single day :/

Reply #4
on: Aug 28, 2012, 1:42 AM

Not much activity on this board, but I check regulary for nfs4 related topics/SOTD/cars and tracks.

Any W.I.P. for nfs4 AJ_Lethal? you did great car conversions.

Reply #5
on: Aug 28, 2012, 4:48 AM

• BAD-ASS
I think I'll release the "Alpha" version of my Sebring track soon.  Needs a lot of texture work / help though.  I've got most of the track layout down to actual lap-times from the race cars, but still need help...  Who's in?
Jeff Seabrook
Owner:  www.bmwsport.net | www.corvettesport.net | www.deephousepodcastarchive.com

Reply #6
on: Aug 28, 2012, 11:27 AM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.
Any W.I.P. for nfs4 AJ_Lethal? you did great car conversions.
Actually I'm a bit inactive of lately due time constrains. I gotta make some time for some projects.

Reply #7
on: Aug 28, 2012, 9:49 PM

Hi :)

I've been travelling a bit recently, so I've been away from things.. but will be back into it now. Anything people wanna see added to the site? Haven't done any functionality updates in a while

Reply #8
on: Aug 29, 2012, 6:08 AM

• Personal Text
    Ramms+ein fan
[...]I don't know why I'm more talkative in the SOTD comments, but maybe that's because of nostalgia.[...]
High Stakes SOTDs rule due to their individuality, that's why :)

Wish I had more time to do a new car so the Charger could be replaced as featured car :D Will have to wait a bit.

@ Mike: Not really a feature request, but the SOTD comments are a bit buggy when using Opera (latest ver. 12.01, but was the same with the previous versions). When submitting a comment, a page with blank content area is loaded. Refreshing that page results in a double-post of the comment, so I have to click the SOTD again in order to see the comment. Not such a big deal, but would be cool if it was fixed ;)

Reply #9
on: Aug 29, 2012, 7:48 AM

• BAD-ASS
Maybe there is a compatibility mode with Opera that you might need to use...just like IE8/9.   
Jeff Seabrook

Reply #10
on: Aug 29, 2012, 2:38 PM

[...]I don't know why I'm more talkative in the SOTD comments, but maybe that's because of nostalgia.[...]
High Stakes SOTDs rule due to their individuality, that's why :)

Wish I had more time to do a new car so the Charger could be replaced as featured car :D Will have to wait a bit.

@ Mike: Not really a feature request, but the SOTD comments are a bit buggy when using Opera (latest ver. 12.01, but was the same with the previous versions). When submitting a comment, a page with blank content area is loaded. Refreshing that page results in a double-post of the comment, so I have to click the SOTD again in order to see the comment. Not such a big deal, but would be cool if it was fixed ;)

Hmm, can't say that I've done much testing with Opera, but I'll take a look

Reply #11
on: Aug 30, 2012, 3:33 AM

• Personal Text
    Ramms+ein fan
Maybe there is a compatibility mode with Opera that you might need to use...just like IE8/9.
Opera is very tolerant when it comes to web-programming while IE is an evil b****. Besides, Opera has no compatibility mode – seems to be an M$ exclusive thing. Thanks for the suggestion, though ;)
Hmm, can't say that I've done much testing with Opera, but I'll take a look

Reply #12
on: Aug 30, 2012, 7:08 AM

• BAD-ASS
I'm using Firefox 8 - don't even bother with IE anymore...not anyway...unless it's a last resort.
Jeff Seabrook

Reply #13
on: Aug 30, 2012, 11:26 AM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.
I'm using Firefox 8 - don't even bother with IE anymore...not anyway...unless it's a last resort.
Sheesh... there's Chrome and Opera :P.

Reply #14
on: Aug 31, 2012, 5:04 AM

• Personal Text
    Ramms+ein fan

Support NFSAddons: