NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 9:53 PM

Strange errors in NFS HS: Black screen or why cars run only on certain routes

This is a discussion for the topic Strange errors in NFS HS: Black screen or why cars run only on certain routes on the board Help/F.A.Q.

Author Topic: Strange errors in NFS HS: Black screen or why cars run only on certain routes  (Read 6709 times)

2 Replies on Strange errors in NFS HS: Black screen or why cars run only on certain routes
on: Oct 18, 2011, 12:47 AM
Rookie Member

Tell me, please! What do I do with the emergence of a black screen during start-up race, I do not seem to have found problems with the serial numbers of cars (with and cops). But in spite of my psychological costs, I just marvel at it. Please, what some ideas, tips, software (I already tried a lot of time on the wind) and waiting for an answer.
Postscript: Do not be offended at me, I'm Russian, I just need help.

Hello!
Here is the error caught with a horrible black screen or "Exception caught": I have a properly configured to match car leaves the same serial numbers as they are not. But I was shocked when the race started on the track "Lost Canyon" or the same track, but just another name. And then, when waiting to start a race and there it was. Only some time later, I realized one thing: not whether any of the original tracks high polygon?
« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2011, 8:49 AM by Byelorussian »

Reply #1
on: Oct 27, 2011, 12:51 AM

If you use the Stock or Expansion Pack I suggest to use the 3DSetup and select another 3D mode or re-select "Direct 3D" and use another "D3da.dll" from menu.
Get T3ED, Stock & Expansion Pack from Magenta Cloud.

Reply #2
on: Oct 28, 2011, 6:15 AM
Rookie Member

Support NFSAddons: