NFSAddons Forums

Mar 29, 2024, 5:43 AM

What's the car that you are most proud to have seen?

This is a discussion for the topic What's the car that you are most proud to have seen? on the board Racing & Other Sports.

Author Topic: What's the car that you are most proud to have seen?  (Read 485352 times)

Reply #15
on: Oct 25, 2006, 2:35 PM
Administrator Hero Member

Saw this in the parking lot at work this morning:

:eek3:

Reply #16
on: Oct 25, 2006, 6:04 PM

My fav car that I have always dream about and one day I saw it it's a 70's Stingray Corvette like this

nothing to do with the current corvette...

Reply #17
on: Oct 26, 2006, 4:54 AM

once I was coming out of univ. gate . I saw something yellow oming from far... when it came near.. OMG ...  it was a ferrari f355. it was a very good experience to see such a car when theres no ferraris here. it was probably imported personally.

some days after, i saw a mazda RX7 on the same road. actually that road is full of industrialist residences.. so people often get to see such rare cars in pakstan.
A desperate man, All things can.

Reply #18
on: Oct 26, 2006, 6:49 AM

Oh, just today I saw a M3, Golf R32 nad to top it off at night, a 997 Turbo :cool:
Lead me not to temptation....I can find it on my own

Reply #19
on: Oct 26, 2006, 11:09 AM

Reply #20
on: Oct 26, 2006, 5:18 PM

Quote from: Power^Steer|nG
y the images above are cropped????
So they don't break the layout of the forums :)

Just right click them, and go to "View Image"... assuming you are using Firefox. Whcih you should be anyway :eek3:

Reply #21
on: Oct 26, 2006, 9:02 PM

oh yes... :rolleyes: thats a good thing... i was annoyed on nfscars with idiot big images expanding the page to miles... good job dude. :)

btw, i never used any explorer other than IE. well, "save picture as" work for me :)

mike: you can use a script which scales down the big images to fit the page with an overlay link which expands the image to normal/scaled

Reply #22
on: Oct 27, 2006, 10:07 AM

Quote from: Power^Steer|nG
oh yes... :rolleyes: thats a good thing... i was annoyed on nfscars with idiot big images expanding the page to miles... good job dude. :)

btw, i never used any explorer other than IE. well, "save picture as" work for me :)

mike: you can use a script which scales down the big images to fit the page with an overlay link which expands the image to normal/scaled
Yeh, I'll implement something like that soon :)

Reply #23
on: Oct 29, 2006, 10:21 AM

Ok, I think that I was so excited the day that I saw the Murcielago. However, the more time I stay in London the less impressed I become. Yesterday I saw two Maybachs, another Murcielago, two Aston Martins DB9, one Aston Martin Vanquish, one Gallardo, several Bentleys Continental GT (I can't understand why EA doesn't add this car in NfS Carbon), two ferraris and a lot of Porsches and Jaguars. Where? Just in Picadilly Street. It's the street that goes from the Harrods to Piccadilly Circus. And today I have seen another Gallardo and more Porsches, Jaguars and Bentleys.
Shit! I think that I'm starting to hate the owners. Did they really deserve to have this cars? :mad:
However, thanks to that posh people I'm able to see those cars....
I will try to upload some picture on this forum to prove that it's true, because even I have some doubts...:eek3:

Reply #24
on: Oct 29, 2006, 11:02 AM

I remember how I couldn't stop looking at all the Rolls-Royces when I visted London for the first time (I was 9 years old back then :D), even saw a Camarque and a couple of Phantoms.

There's a shop just across the street from me that specializes in Car books and magazines, there are almost always interesting cars parked in front of it because it attracts car enthusiasts from all over the country. :) If you want, you can see a gallery of that here: http://www.autonetcarbooks.com/FOTOBOEK/gezien/autonet%20gezien.htm (page may load slow because of un-resized pictures) - I still see that AM V8 from time to time, missed the Murcielago and the F430 though.

Reply #25
on: Oct 29, 2006, 12:21 PM

Yeah..it's a pitty that I don't really know too much about old cars. But I think that it's a great idea, I should make snapshots to all the cars that I see here, and maybe also to bulldozers, like in this webpage:D

I have forget to say that yesterday I also saw one Maserati Gransport...:p And too much limos...but I don't understand about limos.

Reply #26
on: Nov 01, 2006, 5:18 PM

I remember seeing a yellow Ferrari 360 Modena once, but seeing any exotic car is rare around here. I have also seen an increase of Corvettes and Mustangs for some reason.

Reply #27
on: Nov 01, 2006, 10:54 PM

• Personal Text
    Most Wanted V.I.P.
I saw:-
Ferrari 360 some time back near our railway station.
Acura NSX Type-S at our garage.
Toyota Celica(convertible with openable headlights) & BMW M3 E46 on the highway.

I loved Acura NSX Type-S very much of them all:p.

Reply #28
on: Nov 02, 2006, 10:22 AM

I love Acuras NSX Type-S too...I think that in Japan is more common. But I'm not in Japan, so I haven't already seen one.:((
The past week a saw a McLaren SLR, and yesterday I saw one Rolls-Royce. Now I know what do you mean Remko. I should go to this shop in my free time :D

Reply #29
on: Nov 09, 2006, 8:49 PM

Support NFSAddons: