NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 3:38 AM

NFS Most Wanted '05 issues

This is a discussion for the topic NFS Most Wanted '05 issues on the board Help/F.A.Q.

Author Topic: NFS Most Wanted '05 issues  (Read 8989 times)

13 Replies on NFS Most Wanted '05 issues
on: Aug 29, 2020, 5:22 AM

• Personal Text
    Retired NFS:MW modder
Made this topic for... (self explanatory)
I now have this bug where I enter safe house after using a car and when I change cars, game crashes.
Sometimes when I normally enter, game crashes right away.
I think it should be done with the old and good way, getting a new MW game, but I'll think about it.
I might manage anyway...  ???
#ForzaFerrari

Reply #1
on: Aug 29, 2020, 5:34 AM
Administrator Sr. Member

• NFS Showroom Master
I now have this bug where I enter safe house after using a car and when I change cars, game crashes.
I think it should be done with the old and good way, getting a new MW game, but I'll think about it.

I had the changing car crash bug about a year ago or so. I think it might have to do something with mod count or ExpandMemoryPools. I haven't seen that bug for a while now.
If you want to succeed, never give up and believe in yourself.

Reply #2
on: Aug 29, 2020, 6:40 AM

• Personal Text

I had the changing car crash bug about a year ago or so. I think it might have to do something with mod count or ExpandMemoryPools. I haven't seen that bug for a while now.
I probably thought of the exact same thing. Since I use modloader, I always switch cars if I find better ones, not adding, or at least 99% of time where I do not see vanilla cars left. I might have toggled the ExpandMemoryPools in ExOpts, I will find out.
#ForzaFerrari

Reply #3
on: Sep 02, 2020, 5:22 PM

• Personal Text
Turned off ExpandMemoryPools for the crash bug, but if I am in free roam for too long and if I enter safe house, game crash.
Not a huge problem anyway... right? .-.
#ForzaFerrari

Reply #4
on: Sep 10, 2020, 6:06 PM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
    Hi
Can Someone help me? My game always crash bcause i download many mods. Pls I need All Stock Cars for Nfsmw pls not mod

Reply #5
on: Sep 24, 2020, 9:12 PM

• Personal Text
Game's crashing alot, like if I switch between cars too fast or when I enter a building after driving for a minute. :V
#ForzaFerrari

Reply #6
on: Nov 16, 2020, 8:02 PM

• Personal Text
    MW Car Modder
Please help me someone!!! My NFSMW2005 game forgets my video settings and sets itself to the lowest settings when I enter the game and idk why it happens(I use R.Lighting mod by AJ_Lethal)! PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!!!!!
 :_(

Reply #7
on: Nov 16, 2020, 8:10 PM

• Personal Text
    MW Car Modder
Please help me someone!!! My NFSMW2005 game forgets my video settings and sets itself to the lowest settings when I enter the game and idk why it happens(I use R.Lighting mod by AJ_Lethal)! PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!!!!!
 :_(

And I don't run my game in compatibility mode. Because there is no need for that tho. XDDD

Reply #8
on: Nov 18, 2020, 1:12 PM
Rookie Member

Can someone explain to me why this happens. I recompiled this car to make it into addon, but this happened. Like two days ago I did the same with LM1992's M4 Cabrio and it was fine. I had that issue a while ago with his 488 Pista too, and with Speedtail, but with Speedtail I tried to recompile it again some other day and then it worked... :/ It seems be an issue with LM1992's cars only :/

Reply #9
on: Nov 18, 2020, 1:38 PM
Administrator Sr. Member

• NFS Showroom Master
weight reduction bro
If you want to succeed, never give up and believe in yourself.

Reply #10
on: Mar 18, 2021, 10:07 PM
Rookie Member

Why can't I add more than 20 cars in 'My Cars', any solutions or methods to increase the limit?

Reply #11
on: Jul 08, 2021, 12:01 PM
Rookie Member

So my game somehow broke itself. Every speedtrap race is broken for me. Everytime I'm about to hit the first speedtrap my game closes itself (not crashes literally closes like with Alt+F4). Tollbooth races won't load just crash the game. I reverted gameplay files (gameplay.bin, gameplay.lzc) into vanilla state, but that doesnt help. So im completely lost whats wrong with it.

Reply #12
on: Aug 13, 2021, 5:50 AM
Rookie Member

Turned off ExpandMemoryPools for the crash bug, but if I am in free roam for too long and if I enter safe house, game crash.
Not a huge problem anyway... right? .-.

Hello friend, for a long time I started to experience this problem, my game crashed even using randomization in fast game, changing cars in the garage, even running in free mode, I remember that if it lasted a long time running in career mode, all The cars that I used became transparent and the game would close and sometimes crash so abruptly that I had to restart my computer because it did not exit the game, I think that this is due to some corrupt files that we downloaded and that somehow affect the stability of the game
LuisDavid2077

Reply #13
on: Jul 12, 2022, 11:06 PM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
    car dealership tycoon
I made my car added using binary, and vlted, but when i select the car i added, it crashes instantly.
Somebody help me fix the issue
start u delicious mustard

Support NFSAddons: