NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 1:29 PM

Nfsfan83 - Nassau track projct

This is a discussion for the topic Nfsfan83 - Nassau track projct on the board Editing Projects.

Author Topic: Nfsfan83 - Nassau track projct  (Read 32009 times)

99 Replies on Nfsfan83 - Nassau track projct
on: Jan 03, 2021, 9:57 AM

• Personal Text
    Nfsfan83
Guys,

It's been a while since I was created my last track. Some time ago I want make new track but don't know how to extract textures. But some time ago I have luck and I do it!!!

So I'm start making new track for NFS4 :)

Track will be based on this:

Asphalt 6: Adrenaline - Nassau

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znaKxhzH5UU

but funny thing, on Asphalt 7 this track looks much worst (many 2D objects are in 3D and other colors of textures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Rp18jkBbc&t=133s

all textures will be original, and someone can be new (if original are too small)

Track lenght will be 253 blocks, longest track in NFS4.

I love sunny tropical tracks. I will be update this topic regular.

First screens:

Reply #1
on: Jan 03, 2021, 11:46 AM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.

Reply #2
on: Jan 03, 2021, 3:35 PM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
    tha shiznit
Ahhh.... the memories before gameloft made Asphalt P2W

Reply #3
on: Jan 03, 2021, 5:58 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
You must be the 'Lone Wolf' guy hey, Nfsfan83? Or no.
Fun game that Aslpalt 6. Hard to see traffic cars tho

Looks very fun an big an Fast... Wish you all the Luck on it man... Nice Screen shot btw to. I'm hoping to ever get a chance to test it out, when Completed.)
 So this is a Converted type track? From that game then? Or was the mesh from a Trn.frd file format?  Or you Converted, that to?
I'm Just Curious... Is all about this process.
Amazing works.  ??? yeah
« Last Edit: Jan 03, 2021, 7:36 PM by WiLL »
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #4
on: Jan 04, 2021, 4:25 AM

• Personal Text
    Nfsfan83
WiLL I'm not Lone Wolf :) I just us his ride to watch how all objects was set.

I make track shape from begin (not converted) but I add some changes. Than I begin adding all objects one by one. Here is what I have done:

big blue polygons is cool and worm caribbean water ;)

Reply #5
on: Jan 04, 2021, 8:09 PM

• Personal Text
Hi bud nice Shot of the Track an shape! ) That shape reminds me of 1-2 good short cuts, I have my way you build 🐱 I really miss this stuff. 'My housing has no foundation' now days.. No good rite Exactly Tmi ( ..
On Topic here, what Nfs4 track slot will this run on? Or doesn't it matter hmm.

Can u tell me, how to copy an paste, a Track block, were it paste to? How that works. On any default Nfs4 track.
Can it be separated, from the track? When pasted, to use elsewhere? Alot head scratches, for me. If you can Pm, me this. I really appreciate that nfsfan83 Good day peace..) Hope it go's good for you this project! Looks very fun to. 😎 Ttul

Reply #6
on: Jan 05, 2021, 5:18 AM

Looks promising.  :D

One question: Why are the big ships extra objects? From my point of view, they should also be blue objects. Or are they animated?
« Last Edit: Jan 05, 2021, 5:21 AM by JimDiabolo »
Get T3ED, Stock & Expansion Pack from Magenta Cloud.

Reply #7
on: Jan 05, 2021, 5:28 AM

These are fantastic news! It already looks very promising!

Reply #8
on: Jan 05, 2021, 8:43 AM

• Personal Text
    Nfsfan83
Will

In BLOCK MODE I select block than ctrl+C than go to other and ctrl+V, and old will be replaced.

JimDiabolo

I use green extra objects from Miami track, and why it is extra object? Because I make wrong thing and sepratly made down part, than middle and on the end up part, and not join it by any polygon. So in older version T3ED i select all parts and converted it to ONE extra object. WHY IS ITN'T POSSIBLE in newest version, I don't understand.

Than I can quick copy this object.

If I want convert it to blue polygons object, after conversion extra to polygon, I can't select this object :( some bug.
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2021, 3:45 AM by nfsfan83 »

Reply #9
on: Jan 05, 2021, 3:36 PM

• Personal Text
Hi there Nfsfan83 thanks flmk. I try write that down  :)
I haven't been,on there tho.
Reasons... Sorry about, your Bug thing. So the block mode can't,, be Separated, then to move to any other, area on the track.
No worries, . 
Nice to see Jim D. Reply again hoping it be helpful.
As he can yeah.
I wanted say your Sea water, would look better, if it was Animated, i did that with my old Atlantica track.
Before.. didn't seem slow game down at all.  Looks great!! With a darker blue color. An not so many ripples in the texture.
Will your ships move. Just chatting. Have a well, week all of Us! Hmm, an all. :}

Reply #10
on: Jan 06, 2021, 10:24 AM

I use green extra objects from Miami track, and why it is extra object? Because I make wrong thing and sepratly made down part, than middle and on the end up part, and not join it by any polygon. So in older version T3ED i select all parts and converted it to ONE extra object. WHY IS ITN'T POSSIBLE in newest version, I don't understand.
I can't understand why you want to join objects by converting them. It is easy to merge objects together. Even extra & normal objects. Have you ever looked at my old youtube video where I changed the Redrock Radar station? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXrCyCQg3mk

Reply #11
on: Jan 06, 2021, 11:38 AM

• Personal Text
    Nfsfan83
Ok, You have right. But how to split? I select merge/split than what I must click I have two objects selected and can move all in once and creat new, but how to split them? Only program restart can allow split objects.
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2021, 1:09 PM by nfsfan83 »

Reply #12
on: Jan 07, 2021, 5:51 AM

Ok, You have right. But how to split? I select merge/split than what I must click I have two objects selected and can move all in once and creat new, but how to split them?
Once objects are combined, there is no longer any information about the individual. How should they then be separated? In half of the polygons? Or in how many parts? I will not include a function for splitting objects, makes no sense to me.
Only program restart can allow split objects.
You are confusing me. You can split object when you restart t3ed?

Reply #13
on: Jan 07, 2021, 6:22 AM

• Personal Text
    Nfsfan83
Jim look at this:

I create bulding than, from this create NEW, and have two objects, than merge all in one (red color) than I can move it, but sometimes I need one building a little rotate or shrink than I need split. When I restart T3ED this MERGE object is again two buildings separatly :)

Also can You add function grid on top view like here:

or moving objects only by use keyboard (keybord move mode or somthing like that) when I use mouse to move any objects, sometimes I can move exactly to the point.
« Last Edit: Jan 07, 2021, 6:26 AM by nfsfan83 »

Reply #14
on: Jan 07, 2021, 6:38 AM
Rookie Member

Boi that's a cool track i played both games and im gonna be hyped when its gonna be released
 =D =D =D :afro:
It is not always possible to be the best, but it is always possible to improve your own performance.
Jackie Stewart

Support NFSAddons: