NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 2:39 AM

Introduce Yourselves!

This is a discussion for the topic Introduce Yourselves! on the board Off-Topic Discussion.

Author Topic: Introduce Yourselves!  (Read 194333 times)

Reply #195
on: Sep 03, 2020, 5:53 PM

• Personal Text
    Retired NFS:MW modder
I appreciate Mike for making this topic  :)
Welp I am gonna put my bio here.  :-\
Name: Sgt. Drifter - Muhammad Shaheer
Modding specialties: Attributes.MWPS files, Textures
Site availability: Let's say I am here at least EVERY DAY.   :-\
Interests: Eurobeat, Car customization in games, Sporty American muscle classics, JDM beauty, being an NFSA member  :D
Glad to be one tho, I even conquer the forums, except Team RSR because I do not know what that stuff is, or what the load of excitement of NFS High Stakes is about.  ???
#NFSA
#ForzaFerrari

Reply #196
on: Dec 01, 2020, 3:51 PM

Hey, I'm Ben. Thanks to the current situation, I got back into my old love... Need For Speed. I'm an old timer from way back in the NFS:HS days. Really happy to find this forum. :)

btw, love the snow effect

Reply #197
on: Feb 15, 2021, 5:35 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
... 🥶
... 🤬😑😴😴
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #198
on: Apr 11, 2021, 8:49 AM

My turn!
Hi I go by Skyline Hunter (or hunter)
I live in southern Missouri USA with my family and our farm animals, including our large (50+-) herd of goats, we all love playing games together and working together, we're all painters and love to do so as well, we're very tight knit. =D
In 2019 we all had probably the toughest year of our lives when my mom passed away, she was a big part of our lives and a big inspiration for me to do good with my life,

I am obviously a nfs fan, as well as most of my family, we currently own:
Nfs high steaks
Nfs hot pursuit 2
Nfs underground
Nfs porsche unleashed
Nfs carbon
Nfs carbon wii
Nfs nitro wii
Nfs hot pursuit 2010 wii
Nfs pro street wii

My other interests include:

Pokémon, we are all HUGE pokemon fans and have upwards of 1000 tcg cards each (we really like pokemon)

Bionicle, a big part of my life was spent with these plastic biobots, I love the story and it's still a big part of my life

I also love watching tv shows and movies, we all bond a lot through them,

Shows and movies include:

Survivor
The voice (although we stoped watching it now)
Unikitty!
Kim possible
Johnny bravo
The mandalorian
Pokemon series
Carmen sandiego (netflix)
We bare bears
My little pony friendship is magic
Transformers rescue bots
Storks
The lego movie
Zootopia
And more!

That's all, bye!
(Ps. I forgot to mention that I also really love the game destiny, even though I've never played it.)

"Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero."
— Kopaka.

Reply #199
on: Apr 11, 2021, 9:29 AM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
    We live only once so enjoy it with my mods :)
My Nickname is Cishy
I live in Central Europe

And I am just a normal guy with lot of awesome dreams

Not need to say more...
Cishy's Creations ©2021

Be yourself and you will be popular :D

Reply #200
on: Apr 11, 2021, 10:41 AM
Rookie Member

My nickname it's AttilaK
I live in the Eastern Europe(Romania)
Im making a lot of vinyls that's just about me
It is not always possible to be the best, but it is always possible to improve your own performance.
Jackie Stewart

Reply #201
on: Apr 11, 2021, 12:32 PM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
    Bro did you just? 🗿
People around the internet call me MasterLife.
I'm from Poland.
My modding journey started somewhere.. idk, Neon will know, not me lmao
My first mods were just divas vlt scripts, using different engine nodes for tuning.
Then I had to take a break for a while, when I came back I was just lurking around until I found a tutorial made by Abraham Awais on modding NFSMW.
My first private car mod was Acura NSX from TORCS.
First public mod was Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR from NFSHP 2010, now deleted and redone by me using Forza model.
In the meantime I learn science (bio and chemistry), listen to music and do other stuff non-related to NFS or modding.

Reply #202
on: Apr 11, 2021, 1:21 PM
Rookie Member

Hi, my name is Viper, i haven't drank monster energy for 10 minutes now :P

Reply #203
on: Apr 11, 2021, 2:02 PM
Administrator Sr. Member

• NFS Showroom Master
Hi, i'm LRF Modding!

Just a northern European here. Might aswell call myself as a scandinavian. Here cold always bothers everyone...even if it's north.

Been modding Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 only for 3 years now (Since ~May 2018). Not an active modder anymore, due to lack of time and not enough interest to do so. Mainly a texture modder boi, nothing too fancy.

Been part of NFSAddons Community since 2018, when Mike asked me to post some of my works here from NFSCars. Before the page had the new design, i remember the old design, when it had a white / yellow design. Comparing it to the new design, it doesn't even come close. Glad to be part of this awesome community, filled with lots of NFS lovers :) . February 19th, 2019 Mike and me started the NFSAddons discord server, which now has around 200 members. New members are always welcome :D .
If you want to succeed, never give up and believe in yourself.

Reply #204
on: Apr 18, 2021, 1:50 AM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
    :)
Hey! My name is Prithvi and I go by the nickname Pritz both in real life as well as on the internet. I am 16 years old and reside in South India. My dad owns a 2008 Swift and it runs quite well!

I started playing NFS pretty late for my age (started playing in 2019 lol) and my first ever NFS experience was with Most Wanted 2005. It is then that I started playing many different NFS games and I currently own MW2005, MW2012, HP, Rivals and UG2.

Just 2 months before the COVID pandemic, I discovered this lovely website (NFSADDONS ofc) and it was great! I never really knew what to do with the addons so I only started off by just copy pasting the XNAME folder of the replacement car and ran the game. I never knew about modloader and all those stuff at that time. So I joined the Discord server, and man it was one hell of an experience! Within a few months, I learnt to add cars to the game using Binary and then learnt M2A convertions too! And now, I am proud to be part of such a great community with a lot of fellow modders!

I would also like to thank my fellow modders for helping me out on the way to learn modding and would like to thank Mike for making such a great forum to express and talk about ourselves. A big thank you guys!

Until next time then! ✌️

Reply #205
on: Apr 18, 2021, 2:13 AM

Hey I'm Fardeen. I live in Asian region.

I started playing NFS games since 5 years old when I got my first playstation portable, and then NFS carbon on psp, ps2, and Xbox 360 as a demo version. Later on then, I started playing the same game including, prostreet,  undercover, most wanted (2005) and shift and so on at different devices like PC, Xbox and latest games on PS4. Just several years ago when I know that they have mods for MW and Carbon for the first time, and other mods like undercover, underground and others. I found some good mods and alternative sites for mw05 mods for the first time before covid pandemic.

I would thank for all of my modders for giving me details how it works for the first time when I joined discord on this nfs mod related servers and learn modding and would thank to my fellow friend Mike for this best websites for mods to find for everyone. A big thank you for that.

Reply #206
on: Apr 18, 2021, 10:00 AM
Rookie Member

Ok, let's go...

Nickname's Henry Allen. I live in mexican lands.

I've been playing NFS games since I was 7 years old, starting with NFS3: HP and NFS: HP2 in PC. Thanks to those game I could know the existence of cars like Lamborghini Diablo, Ford Mustang and Chevrolet Corvette. When I got PS2, the first NFS game I played from BlackBox's PS2 titles was NFS Carbon, game that until this day I keep playing. In that platform I played both UG, MW, PS and Undercover. Later, I got the PS3 and I could play from HP2010 to Rivals, and latet got the PS4, and the possibility to play the latest NFS titles.

In the modding stuff, I started in 2018 doing some personal cars thanks to nlgzrgn's video tutorials, where explain the basics, the first car I made was a VW Beetle '63.

Outside NFS and racing games, I like to play games like God of War and Assasins Creed series (and other games from the same genre); I'm planning to play Detroit Become Human (I have the game, but for some reasons I haven't inserted the CD yet)... Oh! And I consider myself a bad player in FPS games.

In the real life, I'm just a simple guy who likes listen to music, play the guitar and bass, watch some TV series and collect some HotWheels.
Can you put a price on peace?

Support NFSAddons: