NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 8:50 AM

T3ED problem...

This is a discussion for the topic T3ED problem... on the board Editing Projects.

Author Topic: T3ED problem...  (Read 3656 times)

7 Replies on T3ED problem...
on: Apr 13, 2017, 7:30 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Hi I got a Major problem in T3ED Ver.3.08, I like to use.. more for poly, an Object works. When I load Track View, it's all White, Empty, after Qfs-, files loads. On EA's, cause I have a new kinda, updated Nivida GT 710 Video card. installed, what happen, with this..? An I just found it all out tonight.. :(  how can this be fixed.. ever. I may be using DirectX 11 by now? but never wanted to. Just like to know if this can ever be fixed, for the New project start,I wanted to do.... but not likely like this, need to see what I'm doing would help... rite ::)   >:(  :-\
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #1
on: Apr 14, 2017, 4:13 AM

Simply download Jim's latest T3ED version (Dev3.9.0.195) here: CLICK
It includes a fix for modern OS, "TrackPreviewfix_(dgVooDoo).zip". Unzip these files next to the t3ed.exe and everything should be fine.
Requirement is a DirectX 10+ graphics card, though. But that will be no problem using a GT710, since it even supports DirectX 12 :)

edit: the files of this fix will also work with older versions of T3ED, just in case you prefer to use Dev3.8 for some reason
« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2017, 4:26 AM by MADMAN_nfs »

Reply #2
on: Apr 14, 2017, 5:46 AM

• Personal Text
Sure sounds great MadMan  :D far as I know I have this Ver.3.09 not sure it's 195, at the end, Thanks much Buddy...
This Ver.3.09 Crashs much on me,when I get busy in there. I only use it to try mod Global Ani. Stuff at times is all.
Your CLICK link doesn't load at all on my phone today. Not sure why, so . haven't got it yet  :(
So.. I'm trying wake up birds are singing pal. 8)  but I wanted get the fixes. Ttul)

Reply #3
on: Apr 14, 2017, 10:22 AM

Okay, i attached the file with this post. Just extract it to you T3ED folder.
When using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 the track preview should function normally and you will see a dgvoodoo watermark in the lower corner.

Reply #4
on: Apr 14, 2017, 3:18 PM

• Personal Text
Ok just got it thanks... friend. Hope I can get it to Run.. rite like you told me...
Have a Well Easter Holiday,... Btw.
In General. ;)

Had ask u this... k
How long has this, been out? @ Madman, just asking, Cause I never used this Viewing before, its really not better, .(it gets, more Blurry as I Zoom, in. . But it may,work? I'm being Civil pal. But it does get blurry when I move it around as to see things,then it blurs again,so I need refresh it more you think from View tab?
But it made me feel like the bottom, pic when it worked in there. )
Um,k.

So it's the only way to have any View,in T3ED,: in my pc setup then, on Win7 as you know.ok I try it.
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2017, 7:09 AM by WiLL »

Reply #5
on: Apr 15, 2017, 4:45 AM

[...]
How long has this, been out? @ Madman, just asking, Cause I never used this Viewing before, its really not better, .(it gets, more Blurry as I Zoom, in. . But it may,work? I'm being Civil pal. But it does get blurry when I move it around as to see things,then it blurs again,so I need refresh it more you think from View tab?
[...]

Well, i know of this since November 2016. We discussed it in this thread matey. You even responded with several posts there actually.
Dunno about the blurry track view, it should work like normal. Not sure about the refreshing... does the view get stuck? How do you 'refresh'?

So it's the only way to have any View,in T3ED

Well, the only alternative i see would be downloading the ~600MB Dx-Development-Kit, then applying the settings like i described in reply #49 of the same thread.

Also, im not sure what the ingame screenshot (of unknown game) has to do with the issue !?

edit: additionally, since you use Win7, you can also try Jim's compatibility fix. Actually this is probably the easiest solution to go with Win7 (sry did not thought of it earlier). It is attached. You will need to remove the dgvoodoo files for it to work.
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2017, 5:00 AM by MADMAN_nfs »

Reply #6
on: Apr 15, 2017, 8:37 AM

• Personal Text
Way,better MadMan yup : ) simple install exe an it went to System,.folder I seen. An yes,.I took the draw Dll out an the other Dm1 Dll. This looks faster an better, for me. So but I try do Somethin now.maybe??? (

cause I just don't feel like hanging out with,the Bad Crowd.. my town..
So
 Thanks this was a Great fix!.. so far.

an I have it Saved on my Thumb Usb hubs now. Cheers. How's Your nice General Lee doing these days. No Rush on the Upload of it..I think, it's better to let it Simmer, an.Get all Great best the First time around!  Yea, I want do that more with my Track. Instead having that NFS Upload impulses .  8)

I'm having them Mirrored, problems in Fsh Index, I can't understand how use 24 bit textures, when it calls for all this %%%%%% An ×2 textures,  there is no place to put the 7D +0 128 256 at in all that mess, when wants mirrored Textures, so I had to give up on my project cause I have 6 hours lost work already,  so. . Unless any good guy around here can, Explain the better way, how I can do this, caused my 4' bit textures are Always Transparent an no good in game so.. :(

But I still can't,, see how it's written out, . I made a bad mess, out that so I have Start over on it. No Sense of doing it over, if I'm not going it Correctly, so it's just a sad Situation tonight. An.
So I can't change textures, so no Sence in trying to Mod the track, on Stupid, Mirrored. An Un- mirrored Textures in there. Like it needs. :(
« Last Edit: Apr 16, 2017, 4:24 PM by WiLL »

Reply #7
on: Apr 19, 2017, 10:45 AM

Will, can you describe straightforwardly what is the problem? What do you want to achieve?
I get you have a problem with (stupid) mirrored textures.
But what have you tried so far, what error message FSH Tool is giving? Is it about 24bit or 4it now?
"%%%%%%" doesn't tell me anything.

Support NFSAddons: