NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 10:33 AM

Game Saves

This is a discussion for the topic Game Saves on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: Game Saves  (Read 4042 times)

4 Replies on Game Saves
on: Apr 05, 2017, 6:25 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Hi I need to say,I Got NFS Carbon, pc only CD online an, new at a Reasonable, cost. When I try Downloading, a any Game Saves, an put them inside my Documents, in Carbon folder. They never Work  ::). When I get in game it says it's no good, or Corrupted, I just wanted to be able to see more cars,an more of all the City's there.

So can you lead me to a good working game save,.none, work from this site. Listen I'm not joking, around, I just want, get to see other things, tonight tomorrow, please link me what to do?, best Regards here.

I still like to do, NfsHS.
There's, to much going on this week, for me...
an I just want my Area,,, to be more Calmer... An it is from me. )

But hope you can patch.me up here, I'm using Ver.1.4 Exe, start run the game, not online ever with it.
 Lol here is my Box came in Ttul.
« Last Edit: Apr 05, 2017, 8:44 PM by WiLL »
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #1
on: Apr 05, 2017, 7:20 PM

• Personal Text
    Dark Paladin
1) Go here: http://rcgldr.net/rgm.htm

2) Download the NFS Carbon Save Editor.

3) When you open the tool, it'll detect the save files in the standard folder they're in. Select the save you want to edit and click on "Tools".

4) A new window will open. You need to match the Save File CD Key of the save file itself with the one in the Windows registry, which is automatically detected by the app. Copy the registry key into the save file key space.

5) After that, click on "Fix" to fix the save file's checksum and allow it to be used by the game. The save file should work now.

You might want to download the saves in the rcgldr website since they're pretty much the best ones you can find.

Reply #2
on: Apr 06, 2017, 8:24 AM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.
you might want to use the Extra Options mod to skip the key check for saves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0UbDGPeB94

Reply #3
on: Apr 06, 2017, 10:18 AM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.
The link to the extra options mod is in the video description

Reply #4
on: Apr 07, 2017, 2:55 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Ok it's in there, this Corvette save, on here isn't very good, but has some nice rides.. but I'm still looking for a better save AJ were do I get it from,  one's that have better Handling Settings..?
Is MW. A better, one should I install that one.,,is UC Game.
have nice cars is the Handling any better in UC. Game.
Car Control an Tracks, were can I find a Straighter one in this.  =D

Anyways, Thanks Zpectre for the Great link I found 4 to Tinker with.!. There way,Nicer too
They are.  8) ;)
« Last Edit: Apr 07, 2017, 5:11 PM by WiLL »
Let's have a better day...?

Support NFSAddons: