NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 6:59 AM

Best mods in the world (opinions)

This is a discussion for the topic Best mods in the world (opinions) on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: Best mods in the world (opinions)  (Read 4748 times)

10 Replies on Best mods in the world (opinions)
on: Jun 04, 2020, 2:30 PM

• Personal Text
    Retired NFS:MW modder
What do you think could the best mod(s) in the world? My opinions for NFS Most Wanted are:

-NFSMW map (or a bigger version) with a warehouse the size of the docks
-or/and a parking lot the same size as the one in Driver San Francisco BLAST FROM THE PAST challenge.
-Forza Horizon 4 (Drift) physics X Driver San Francisco (Grip) NFSMW
-NFS Payback or NFS Heat size map for NFSMW (Author could be a millionaire)
-A mod where you can customize an opponent's car and use it in a race (So I can take down Jericho. XD)
-A mod where you can be the cop (with any car) and never get busted, but participate in a chase and cops chase AI racers only
-Car horns and sirens XD please at least THIS should exist!!!!!!!! Sirens can be in cop cars if you drive them
-A mod that disables auto-brake (If you ask how to disable motion blur, I use optimizers *Run as admin to work)
-A map with LOTS of places to do stunt challenges, AKA rally with ramps and other stuff, motorway, drift rings etc
-24 hour mod (I know you can download, but mod should have game time 1 hr > 1 min and sun and moon exist during time)
-The map should have MORE alleys like Driver San Francisco

I think that's all for now.
#ForzaFerrari

Reply #1
on: Jun 04, 2020, 8:30 PM

In my opinion these would be some great mods for carbon:

A HOT PURSUIT Mode, even if it's basically a modified canyon race or something, that would be EPIC!

I agree that sirens should be in carbon as well, maybe it'd be possible with using the light function, that is, if mw has that thing, does carbon even have it? I can't remember.

Stunt challenges, honestly, it's gotta happen.
"Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero."
— Kopaka.

Reply #2
on: Jun 05, 2020, 3:34 AM

• Personal Text
In my opinion these would be some great mods for carbon:

A HOT PURSUIT Mode, even if it's basically a modified canyon race or something, that would be EPIC!

I agree that sirens should be in carbon as well, maybe it'd be possible with using the light function, that is, if mw has that thing, does carbon even have it? I can't remember.

Stunt challenges, honestly, it's gotta happen.
A hot pursuit mode in a canyon? Get nlgzrgn's Extra Options v3 for NFSC and make sure you have that option where you can get more race settings on and go to a canyon race and select the cops option. :) Worked for me
#ForzaFerrari

Reply #3
on: Jun 05, 2020, 1:30 PM
Administrator Sr. Member

• NFS Showroom Master
What do you think could the best mod(s) in the world? My opinions for NFS Most Wanted are:

-or/and a parking lot the same size as the one in Driver San Francisco BLAST FROM THE PAST challenge.
-A mod where you can customize an opponent's car and use it in a race (So I can take down Jericho. XD)
-A mod where you can be the cop (with any car) and never get busted, but participate in a chase and cops chase AI racers only
-Car horns and sirens XD please at least THIS should exist!!!!!!!! Sirens can be in cop cars if you drive them
-A mod that disables auto-brake (If you ask how to disable motion blur, I use optimizers *Run as admin to work)
-A map with LOTS of places to do stunt challenges, AKA rally with ramps and other stuff, motorway, drift rings etc
-24 hour mod (I know you can download, but mod should have game time 1 hr > 1 min and sun and moon exist during time)

- NFS Payback/NFS Heat map [ Strongly doubt it will happen. NFSP and NFSH have map glitches. The games aren't so "pure" as you think they are. Plus,MW is a 2005 game,not a 2015 game. I bet if someone puts the NFSP or NFSH map,the game would be laggy af or it would be broken]

- Custom opponent car [ I don't think it's possible either,but it's possible to change Blacklists cars somehow. Probably by editing the game files with VLT-Edit or something similar to it.

- Police mod [ This is not Hot Pursuit 2010]

- Horns wouldn't exist. '05 Physics.

And DSF will never be like NFSMW,and NFSMW will never be like DSF.

Car mods are enough.
If you want to succeed, never give up and believe in yourself.

Reply #4
on: Jun 05, 2020, 1:33 PM

• Personal Text
Yeah, these things would be done by an EA anonymous.
Even though I would REALLY like a big warehouse and parking lot.
The only tracks I know are: Carbon track and vanilla track remastered.
#ForzaFerrari

Reply #5
on: Aug 01, 2020, 9:09 AM

• Personal Text
I kinda understand your point in old game logic, but horns DID exist in HP2, an OLDER game.
PS I actually know how to make the police mod, using police cars, using a trainer and just chase the AI in free roam, or at least somehow make the cops chase it instead of me, idk if the BLIND COPS trick works that way.
DSF grip physics are commonly similar to the game, its probably the dumb autobrake feature. Forza Physics were done in Eevee's Z-TUNE R34 and the drift was just wild, especially when torque kicks in. Aerodynamics in the game are kinda rough to figure out, so keep that aside.
Also I somehow ask myself if you can edit the spoiler type in VLT-ED to make hatch-replacing cars have normal spoilers instead, but then what if the position makes the game crash? Who knows.

#ForzaFerrari

Reply #6
on: Aug 02, 2020, 12:54 AM
Rookie Member

- NFS Payback/NFS Heat map [ Strongly doubt it will happen. NFSP and NFSH have map glitches. The games aren't so "pure" as you think they are. Plus,MW is a 2005 game, not a 2015 game. I bet if someone puts the NFSP or NFSH map, the game would be laggy af or it would be broken]

- Custom opponent car [ I don't think it's possible either, but it's possible to change Blacklists cars somehow. Probably by editing the game files with VLT-Edit or something similar to it.

- Police mod [ This is not Hot Pursuit 2010]

- Horns wouldn't exist. '05 Physics.

And DSF will never be like NFSMW, and NFSMW will never be like DSF.

Car mods are enough.

map modding, we will have to see when (or if) map toolkit will come out...

custom opponent car, you mean custom 1v1 race with a preset car as an opponent? Bc you can make custom races for nfs mw, and I think you can put presets as opponents...

police mod, if you mean full police mode where you catch racers as police, then no, but if we talking more police cars with custom heat levels, then it's 100% possible...

horns, they do exist. Funny thing is, every racer have a field in VltEd for horn. We just need to figure out how to make them usable...

DSF will never be like MW and vice versa, that is true

for me, best mods would be:

• map mods (might come soon, might come in years, or might never come - idk)
  • added cars without replacing (already a thing)
  • added parts without replacing (also already a thing)
  • new customization options (is possible right now with debug menu already, will be possible in the normal menu when ASI modders do it)
  • new blacklist opponents (idk if possible, maybe only one - ROG)
  • custom license plates (i saw it done somewhere, but cannot remember where)

that's pretty much all for me
some of them are already a thing

Reply #7
on: Aug 06, 2020, 10:36 PM

• Personal Text
Of course, of course. DSF and MW can not be alike, but it just MIGHT be obvious that I am talking about the ATTRIBUTES. I already made Forza Drift physics and the DSF Grip would just be too advanced since the suspensions and brakes in this game are dead cringe, ESPECIALLY if you can not disable auto-brake which is super humiliating. :/
We need more rims, don't you think? RTR, Fifteen52 etc
« Last Edit: Aug 06, 2020, 10:45 PM by Sgt. Drifter »
#ForzaFerrari

Reply #8
on: Aug 07, 2020, 9:00 AM
Rookie Member

Of course, of course. DSF and MW can not be alike, but it just MIGHT be obvious that I am talking about the ATTRIBUTES. I already made Forza Drift physics and the DSF Grip would just be too advanced since the suspensions and brakes in this game are dead cringe, ESPECIALLY if you can not disable auto-brake which is super humiliating. :/
We need more rims, don't you think? RTR, Fifteen52 etc

more rims are absolutely possible...
if i would know how to make different sizes from one size, and properly uv map stock tires in, it would be out by now

Reply #9
on: Aug 10, 2020, 10:11 PM

• Personal Text
I forgot to mention that if i requested wheels they would be 90% underrated ones, like from NFS Heat or NFS 2015 [FOR EXAMPLE, You can try other games if they relate]
Also nobody can judge on this page because read the topic (OPINIONS)
« Last Edit: Aug 14, 2020, 6:46 PM by Sgt. Drifter »
#ForzaFerrari

Reply #10
on: Oct 03, 2020, 11:56 AM

• Personal Text
I heard an opinion about replay mode in MW, that would be good, even a photo mode with cinematic camera option like NFS 2015.

knockracer255 had an awesome idea of an NFS 2015 HUD.

Once again, we need more rims. Perhaps a new spoiler pack too? :/
#ForzaFerrari

Support NFSAddons: