NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 4:16 PM

VTLED + Binary - Anyone could help a newbie mod installer?

This is a discussion for the topic VTLED + Binary - Anyone could help a newbie mod installer? on the board Help/F.A.Q.

Author Topic: VTLED + Binary - Anyone could help a newbie mod installer?  (Read 2738 times)

3 Replies on VTLED + Binary - Anyone could help a newbie mod installer?
on: Sep 08, 2022, 10:04 PM
Rookie Member

First of all, thank you in advance for your attention. Second, I currently have version 1.4 of the collector's edition. I'm trying to install the mod "Revamped Pursuits (Carbon) v2.0.1" in my game but I can't. The "NFS-VltEd v4.6" insists that my version of the game is not supported. I noticed that if my game installation is CLEAN it recognizes it but if "Carbon Battle Royale v1.2.5" is installed this error keeps repeating itself. This same error happens if I install any mod that uses "Binary". It turns out that I already checked and the two mods are compatible, in the subfolders of the mod there is even an option for CBR. I can't formulate the answer to this problem myself, can anyone help me?

Reply #1
on: Sep 09, 2022, 8:28 AM
Rookie Member

Hello There!

According to the current version of Carbon Battle Royale (CBR, which is v1.2.5), VltEd-based mods are no longer compatible because it uses another tool, called Attribulator; that tool brings more stability to the game but makes the files non compatible with VltEd anymore. That's why you can install Revamped Pursuits in a clean game, but you can't install it in CBR, unless you use Attribulator.
Can you put a price on peace?

Reply #2
on: Sep 09, 2022, 1:43 PM
Rookie Member

10Q so much for da answer, buddy. This detail went unnoticed :o
Any tuto or directions to venture thru this "new way"?

Reply #3
on: Sep 09, 2022, 10:40 PM
Rookie Member

I'm sorry. Sadly, I'm not related to Attribulator to guide you or give a hint about where you can start. Maybe people more related to CBR and could help you. Or maybe you could contact someone from CBR team to give you more info.
Can you put a price on peace?

Support NFSAddons: