NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 6:24 AM

NFS World Modding : Why it's so why is it so dark ?

This is a discussion for the topic NFS World Modding : Why it's so why is it so dark ? on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: NFS World Modding : Why it's so why is it so dark ?  (Read 2077 times)

2 Replies on NFS World Modding : Why it's so why is it so dark ?
on: Mar 22, 2021, 2:54 AM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
    Sergeant Nicholas S. Pendergast
I would like to ask a question that even on SWBR (the restored version of NFS World) forums, I can't really get answered.

Why are we forced with the offline version of the game to replace cars when modding, when the "official" servers manage to do adding new entries?

Reply #1
on: Mar 29, 2021, 5:52 PM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
    Doing NFS mods since 2015
Well I'm not sure what to say here about NFS World modding, but when using mods on a certain NFS World server, there's a higher chance to get banned. Some launchers replace your files with server's you join because they don't want you to use your modded files. Back in a day I used and played with some car mods I made for NFS World on World Evolved v2 server, but all those replaced existing ones (as there's a smaller chance to get banned, but I'm not sure at all). To be honest, ban for using replace car mods you're playing with, no matter if car attributes/performance is changed or not (while ecar is still the same), is obviously NOT FAIR rule at all! I still wish this rule to be more soft/relaxed like before addon cars (not replaced ones) were a thing.
Also known as YochiThMaster333 in other places.

And remember: you broke it, you fix it.

Reply #2
on: Mar 29, 2021, 6:04 PM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
    Bro did you just? 🗿
It actually is fair if performance attfibutes are changed, someone could use it for their advantage to the point where they would be unbeatable.
Otherwise they should calm down with the bans.

Support NFSAddons: