NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 11:58 AM

NFSMW - MC/ReCompiler Issues

This is a discussion for the topic NFSMW - MC/ReCompiler Issues on the board Help/F.A.Q.

Author Topic: NFSMW - MC/ReCompiler Issues  (Read 11237 times)

12 Replies on NFSMW - MC/ReCompiler Issues
on: Jan 23, 2019, 8:32 AM

Hey guys, I've been wondering, if it's just me or there's an issue with the MW_Inside tools.
I've been playing around with MC/Recompiler tools hoping to expand my MW Garage, but then it appears like only texture data being converted to the desired car name. For example, I have the file which says:
[INFO]
NewName = TRAF4DSEDE
Inside a folder called TRAF4DSEDC, with geometry.bin and textures.bin.
After running the tool, only textures.bin contains correct data with TRAF4DSEDE_* prefix, but opening geometry.bin with either hex or geomviewer shows old TRAF4DSEDC_* prefix.
Anyone got any idea what could be missing? In case of ReCompiler, there NFSMW_Car_Textures.txt in CARS folder aswell.
Thanks in advance.

Reply #1
on: Jan 23, 2019, 6:25 PM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.
That's a non-issue; the part names are just rehashed, meaning they would appear unchanged in BINViewer but the game will read the new hashes as "TRAF4DSEDE"

Reply #2
on: Jun 06, 2020, 9:45 PM
Rookie Member

I just wanted to add-on a car and sudenly this thing apears on my screen how can i fix it ?
It is not always possible to be the best, but it is always possible to improve your own performance.
Jackie Stewart

Reply #3
on: Jun 07, 2020, 2:25 AM
Rookie Member

I just wanted to add-on a car and sudenly this thing apears on my screen how can i fix it ?

You must create a new ini config file that will be the new name for your addon car. I have the same problem but AJ told me to read Step 1. So, I did it about 50+ cars created with ReCompiler (I can also copy some ini configs on other folders to be made as well).

Reply #4
on: Jun 07, 2020, 8:51 AM
Rookie Member

All you need to have in Config.ini:
[INFO]
NewName=YOURADDONNAME
As on the screenshots YOURADDONNAME is where you type the name you want your addon car to have. Hope its helpful.
« Last Edit: Jun 07, 2020, 8:52 AM by gl4disme »

Reply #5
on: Jun 07, 2020, 10:04 AM
Rookie Member

Thanks for helping me out !!! =D =D ^-^
It is not always possible to be the best, but it is always possible to improve your own performance.
Jackie Stewart

Reply #6
on: Mar 30, 2021, 9:19 PM
Rookie Member

Hello, is this still active? I have some questions about recompiler

Reply #7
on: Mar 30, 2021, 9:45 PM
Rookie Member

yes sir what it's your problem ?
Jackie Stewart

Reply #8
on: Mar 30, 2021, 10:20 PM
Rookie Member

I was recompiling a car mod. Basically, converting modloader car to addon. For personal use only. The car is Khyzyl Saleem's Countach. Problem is, Recompiler stucks. It didn't show recompiling process. Only "processed...". Other car works, but not this Caountach K.S

Reply #9
on: Mar 30, 2021, 10:21 PM
Rookie Member

Sorry. Image is too small

Reply #10
on: Mar 31, 2021, 1:02 AM
Rookie Member

Basically what I want to do is make the old XNAME (CLK500) replaced with new one (COUNTACHKS). But Recompiler stuck. I waited for hours to no progress

Reply #11
on: Mar 31, 2021, 1:21 AM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
    We live only once so enjoy it with my mods :)

Basically what I want to do is make the old XNAME (CLK500) replaced with new one (COUNTACHKS). But Recompiler stuck. I waited for hours to no progress

Same happend to be when I was Converting Modloader cars to Addon. But these days are gone
How to deal with this problem? Easily
Just you can't convert the car :D
Idk how to fix it now.
I will take a look how to do it with any other programs and I will let you know
Cishy's Creations ©2021

Be yourself and you will be popular :D

Reply #12
on: Mar 31, 2021, 1:54 AM
Rookie Member

Same happend to be when I was Converting Modloader cars to Addon. But these days are gone
How to deal with this problem? Easily
Just you can't convert the car :D
Idk how to fix it now.
I will take a look how to do it with any other programs and I will let you know

I asked some modders from various servers on Discord. Basically, renaming everything from old xname to the new xname should work, but Idk how to do it. Maybe that will get you somewhere as I still have no luck finding it

Support NFSAddons: