NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 5:36 AM

Your dream PC's!

This is a discussion for the topic Your dream PC's! on the board Hardware, Software & Technology.

Author Topic: Your dream PC's!  (Read 8428 times)

9 Replies on Your dream PC's!
on: Oct 13, 2020, 10:17 AM

• Personal Text
    MW Car Modder
Hi friends! I have started this new topic! Have u guys ever thought that when a situation of buying a new Laptop, PC or a Desktop comes(with or without a budget), what will u choose to buy? And why?

What I will choose:

I would choose to go for the budget laptop named ACER ASPIRE 7!

Specs:

Intel Core i5-9300h @2.4Ghz

Nvidia GTX 1650(mobile)

8GB RAM(1x8GB @2667Mhz)

512 SSD

WIN 10 Home.

And this laptop is a budget friendly one and I feel this is enough for me!
What do u guys think! You can tell here  ;)!
« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2020, 2:23 AM by NFSMWFAN »

Reply #1
on: Oct 13, 2020, 12:58 PM

• Personal Text
    Retired NFS:MW modder
I'm not sure. You gotta earn for stuff, yunno. if I had a PC, it would have fair specs and it could record NFSMW on OBS with no problem or FPS drop. If I had a laptop, it would have also have average specs and the look would be SIMILAR to an Acer, thick edges are a laptop feature I KINDA like. :P

Nice choice, NFSMWFAN.
#ForzaFerrari

Reply #2
on: Oct 13, 2020, 8:06 PM

• Personal Text
    MW Car Modder
Thanks! Sgt bud! But this is just the budget version! Without the budget version means I would go for a laptop(because I like only laptops only because they are portable XD XD XD)named ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS S17(2020) which comes with i7-10875H with RTX2080S with Max-Q or DELL ALIENWARE m15 R3(2020) with i9-10980HK with RTX2080S with Max-Q design. These two are only in my mind ;)

Reply #3
on: Oct 13, 2020, 8:08 PM

• Personal Text
    MW Car Modder
But ASUS comes with 144hz display whereas alienware is only 60. But both are 1080p laptops only.

Reply #4
on: Oct 13, 2020, 8:14 PM

• Personal Text
    MW Car Modder
I'm not sure. You gotta earn for stuff, yunno. if I had a PC, it would have fair specs and it could record NFSMW on OBS with no problem or FPS drop. If I had a laptop, it would have also have average specs and the look would be SIMILAR to an Acer, thick edges are a laptop feature I KINDA like. :P

Nice choice, NFSMWFAN.
'SIMILAR' to ACER means(in budget PC/Desktop) means u can go for HP (Pavilion Gaming series), ASUS (TUF series) or (ROG series)(if u r not in a budget means), LENOVO(Legion series are the best in friendly budgets) etc.

Reply #5
on: Oct 22, 2020, 2:22 AM

• Personal Text
    MW Car Modder

Nice choice, NFSMWFAN.

Ah, don't stick upon NFSMW itself! I mean try something bigger and more demanding games like NFS Payback, NFS Heat, GTA 5, Fortnite, Apex Legends, yunno something like that! But if u don't play/ like to play means I may not bother...... But I will definitely play these when I get my ASPIRE 7 in my dreams! XDDDDDDDDDDD

Reply #6
on: Nov 29, 2020, 9:06 PM

• Personal Text
    MW Car Modder

Nice choice, NFSMWFAN.

Thin are impressive according to me..........But if u like thick edges of a laptop..........good. Looks solid only.

Reply #7
on: Nov 29, 2020, 9:09 PM

• Personal Text
    MW Car Modder
Thanks! Sgt bud! But this is just the budget version! Without the budget version means I would go for a laptop(because I like only laptops only because they are portable XD XD XD)named ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS S17(2020) which comes with i7-10875H with RTX2080S with Max-Q or DELL ALIENWARE m15 R3(2020) with i9-10980HK with RTX2080S with Max-Q design. These two are only in my mind ;)
Anyway it is not affordable to me right now.............The acer aspire 7 will surely do me the trick at hitting 60FPS in most modern AAA's! Especially my current (old) games which I have in my useless potato.

Reply #8
on: Nov 30, 2020, 11:46 AM

I would always go for desktop tower.  8)
Because you always get more value, especially when you build the system yourself. Plus you always have the option to upgrade parts later on.
In the end its always a question of budget, my dream PC would be also high-end stuff with an unreasonable price.  :P
With a budget of 800 bucks i would set up a machine with Ryzen 5 3600, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER and 16 GB of RAM (so far).

For me, Laptops are less flexible overall.

Greetings

Reply #9
on: Nov 30, 2020, 8:17 PM

• Personal Text
    MW Car Modder
I would always go for desktop tower.  8)
Because you always get more value, especially when you build the system yourself. Plus you always have the option to upgrade parts later on.
In the end its always a question of budget, my dream PC would be also high-end stuff with an unreasonable price.  :P
With a budget of 800 bucks i would set up a machine with Ryzen 5 3600, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER and 16 GB of RAM (so far).

For me, Laptops are less flexible overall.

Greetings

Laptops are portable and the looks impressed me ! But yeah with a budget of 800 this is a very nice option!

Support NFSAddons: