NFSAddons Forums

Mar 29, 2024, 1:00 AM

Blue an Back polyps in T3Ed Q's

This is a discussion for the topic Blue an Back polyps in T3Ed Q's on the board Editing Projects.

Author Topic: Blue an Back polyps in T3Ed Q's  (Read 2548 times)

0 Replies on Blue an Back polyps in T3Ed Q's
on: Feb 25, 2020, 4:54 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Hello this Sunday, example last night doing more on my Empire Mod trying fix it up more. added 2 more roads not completed yet to much go do! )
can any one, tell me what this pic means. is like about a track block of 12 row polys, ? an that's the last one on the block bunch?
like that. well I never delete that. I fused it with this other block or same block area.
I was able to fix the steep short hill more, it's just a pita ) guys. cause shirt very steep shortcut.
an works better. now.
I wanted redo whole thing.. so much work over kill on me.
cause I'm doing other nicer fixs I like more. also that tunnel area I have repaired how trucks tip over in that area best I could. was from a bad move 3 yrs ago, on copying a track block I don't do anymore. try to.
so. tell me what my pic means on attachment. I'm hoping to Fix a small problem again from New Road last night not this big one. I taste Failed, hard works. I mean not back to main menu. so I'm.back tracking this issue. of last night's debocle. it's fine but, I want it fixed an then back up made an saved. I ran my fix errors on.my windows before shut down also to help..
that's my update. cya  ^-^

-------------------------------------------------
Hi there, well I want ask you good people that know, the editor what are the names, or diffrences in T3ed track editor.
about, the Blue polys that are made from buildings, or other things, that are joined with The more solid Black polys. Ugh.. Rite. roads.

The black ones can be driving on...the Blue ones Can't I only learned this like 4-5 yrs ago.

Well, what are the functions guys? about these, blue polys..? I know when you copy them there in a Whole. an you drag them to build things an are not
Drivable only black ones are. phew*
can you tell me why it's like that. it took me along time,,, to learn how to Edit tracks very good ) an other things how it works in game etc. I'm not any Master of it. I wished if others know, how do other things.... in editing to let me know.... it be very helpful. to be Honest but seems like example-NfsFan84? never wanted to tell me some of his tricks? on ways to Edit. so was a bummer ( but, I forgive him.

ok, just try to let me know, why blue polys, are joined with black one's..? if you can't drive on them as passable inside of Road flags. ..
that I know about.

well, I'm sleepy now an got to go. ) from editing...
just try to give any more pointers if you can good night an day. ttul

edited. to bad I can't fix my typo word 'Poly' on the Topic: line ( the older forum board. you could do this. I'm on mobile tho. any way you fix that Mike or Remko
« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2020, 7:47 AM by WiLL »
Let's have a better day...?

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?

Support NFSAddons: