NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 12:45 PM

Nfs carbon moding questions

This is a discussion for the topic Nfs carbon moding questions on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: Nfs carbon moding questions  (Read 3978 times)

9 Replies on Nfs carbon moding questions
on: Dec 31, 2019, 2:39 PM

This forum is for any general questions about modding nfsc, using add-ons, vlt-ed, or any other way to change the game, all questions are welcome, (all answers welcome too, I'll need them, I'm not that knowledgeable,)
« Last Edit: Dec 31, 2019, 3:07 PM by Skyline Hunter »
"Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero."
— Kopaka.

Reply #1
on: Dec 31, 2019, 3:15 PM

I'll ask the first question,  :)

I'm still new to modding, and especially z modeler, does anyone know a way to open nfsc geometry files in z modeler, or any way to rename the geometry sub files

For instance, Renaming the files on the Lamborghini Diablo cop car to make it be the police interceptor instead of the federal presuit,

Thanks for any answers.
— Kopaka.

Reply #2
on: Jan 05, 2020, 3:07 PM

Hello everyone, ive been wondering, is it easy (or possible) to convert a car from nfsmw?
Generally, these two games use similler principals, but that a car from nfsmw can't simply be thrown into carbon, but I'm a noob!
— Kopaka.

Reply #3
on: Jan 05, 2020, 7:49 PM
Rookie Member

I want to know how I can get the aspect ratio right so the cars aren't stretched.

Reply #4
on: Jan 06, 2020, 4:51 AM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.
I want to know how I can get the aspect ratio right so the cars aren't stretched.

Get ThirteenAG's widescreen fix
https://thirteenag.github.io/wfp#nfsc

Reply #5
on: Jan 07, 2020, 9:30 AM

Hello, does anyone know why  Eclipse27rus Honda HSV-010 GT, would be not installing? When I try to, it shows up a box that says "global memory file .bin not found" :-\

I was able to reinstall carbon and just delete the modded version so it's not an ongoing issue, but I just was wanting to prevent it from happening again, or know how to fix it if it happens again,
PEACE!
— Kopaka.

Reply #6
on: Feb 19, 2020, 8:59 AM

Hey there everyone! I just started thinking yesterday when a_j lethel posted this;

https://www.nfsaddons.com/downloads/nfshs/cars/other/4641/r-traffic-pack-v2.html

It got me thinking, would it be possible to add more diversity to the traffic for nfsc? Obviously I know you can change the cars, but I didn't know if like in vlt-ed you could add more traffic cars by making more nodes under the traffic folder, and, if I could, what might you suggest I do as traffic?,

Follow up, does asseto racing have damage? Or Forza 4?
I was working on converting cars and wanted to do some traffic possibly from these games,

PEACE!!! :P
— Kopaka.

Reply #7
on: Feb 25, 2020, 10:59 PM

Kind of an oddball question, but does anyone know if there is a way to change the music files in carbon? I know you can extract music using carbon panel, but can it be added (or replaced)?

And how would you do so?

Thanks for answers,
PEACE!
— Kopaka.

Reply #8
on: Mar 19, 2020, 7:59 PM

Hey! Does anyone know how to open carbon geometry files in zmoddler?

And what all programs are needed for converting cars to carbon?

Thanks for answers,
— Kopaka.

Reply #9
on: May 07, 2020, 11:49 PM

Hi there everybody!
I've been looking into making mods for carbon lately, and was wondering if driver San Francisco models are a fine choice for converting to carbon,

I've never made mods, only used ones other people have made, so I've still got a lot to learn, I mostly want to make a Ford Taurus interceptor to replace the Civic cruisers ( I would get that model from hot pursuit 2010 or rivals ) but of course there's a ton of cars I would like to make,

But I like a lot of the d sf cars for traffic replacements,

Answers are appreciated,
PEACE!

Stay Home Save Lives
Everyone be safe out there.
— Kopaka.

Support NFSAddons: