NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 9:04 AM

Lost NFS Underground 1 Car mods

This is a discussion for the topic Lost NFS Underground 1 Car mods on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: Lost NFS Underground 1 Car mods  (Read 7486 times)

10 Replies on Lost NFS Underground 1 Car mods
on: Oct 16, 2019, 11:34 AM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
    Doing NFS mods since 2015
Okay, so, I was trying to remember few cars that are can't be downloaded anymore, as if you try to find those in Google or your favorite web searching engine, 99 of 100% you will get NFSU2 versions of those mods or even versions of them made by different creators (which makes the finding of the car you wanted MUCH harder as most of people don't mod NFSU1 at all), but before you read, be sure if the car that you remember has been lost and no longer available, and you don't have any files of it, you're welcome. However, if the car is still available on outer source, like, for example, nfsko or playground(dot)ru, it will NOT be listed here as long as the sites are up until it will be permamently closed (most of Chase_UC's NFSU1 cars from early 201X are the most common examples since they were reuploaded on nfsko, but the author is mentioned as "Alikash"). If the car has been found after being lost since those years, the text will be crossed out like this.

BMW M3 E36 by Chase_UC: a lost BMW that probably replaced Civic. I probably had this car on some sort of old Acer computer with Windows Vista installed. It was probably hosted on NFSCars, like all Chase_UC's NFS Underground 1 cars, but unlike other Chase_UC's cars, this one was not rehosted by Alikash (the guy who reuploads Chase_UC's and Tails_16v's NFSU1 cars and claims those as his creations). This video shows it and next two lost cars.
Pagani Zonda Cinque by Chase_UC(?): another lost vehicle that was probably made by Chase_UC, much like his aforementioned BMW. I don't really know which car was replaced by this Zonda in NFSU1. And like the lost BMW M3 E36, this Zonda was not rehosted. From Zondas for NFSU1, only Zonda R is online
Ferrari F340 Spider by ? (let me know if you know creator of this F430): a Ferrari that was made before I did one (much like Chase_UC's BMW M3 E36). Again, it was not saved like the aforementioned BMW and Zonda, and that Ferrari was hosted on NFSCars.
Fiat Palio by ? (let me know if you know creator of this Palio): a probably impossible-to-find Palio that replaces Dodge Neon. It was seen on BelotoPlays' video (a Brazilian YouTuber who solely speaks Portugese, probably to attract Brazilian people), but unfortunately, it is very impossible to find that Palio for NFS Underground 1, as I always get this car as a mod for other games than NFSU1.
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R by ? (we still don't know who made this, probably Chase_UC again?): This car is seen in (now deleted) AymericTheNightmare's YouTube video, and much like other cars I listed before, this car is not downloadable anymore thanks to NFSCars being redesigned so it accidentally deleted most of NFS Underground 1 mods (they were claimed as viruses, but they have actually harmless tool), and we will never know the car that would be replaced with this Mustang (unless you know it, of course). However, I will make my own Mustang SVT Cobra R as a replacement of this unobtainable Mustang someday in the future.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X by Normo: I still remember good old times from now closed site called Driving Passion (formerly GTRCars) and there was this Lancer that was probably converted from Forza to NFS Underground 1. I still don't know more about this lost car, so yeah, I'll count this car as lost car until it gets found by someone else.
Toyota GT86 and Subaru BRZ by SamuraiSportTeam: They told me at Facebook that they lost files of their Toyota 86 and Subaru BRZ for NFS Underground 1. The screenshots of them are still shown in the internet, but all of the download links to those two are not new or missing, which it means that this mod is now can be counted as this.
BMW M3 E46 by AJ_Lethal: If I recall correctly, this one replaced Supra rather than MX-5, and it also had different customization such as M3 GTR parts as customization options. I looked up on NFSMods - nothing. Looked up on this site (i.e. NFSAddons) - still nothing. Thus this BMW, along with aforementioned M3 E36 (not the one that replaces Neon), are the only BMW cars that are M.I.A. Like Mustang, I will also make my own M3 E46 someday in the future (thanks to LRF for noting this out) (car is still available on creator’s blog, NFS Rides CR, though it just can’t be found by search engines like google)
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 by Martin the hedgehog (who got later renamed to Sirius-R and now known as S15Fox (at least on DeviantArt)): Was available on NFSCars, but now it's no longer downloadable (it was still listed until the site's closure in November 29, 2023). I might ask the creator of this Corvette if it is lost.
Ferrari 575 GTC by golfstationwagon: What I could find anything about it is by looking at the archives of NFSCars and I found this. No links available for it for NFSU1, however. If you try to find a working link, then only the broken ones for the same car but for NFSU2 on bond007's site instead.

This is what I could remember from lost NFSU1 cars. If you know more cars that you had but for some reason it's impossible to get it now, let me know.
« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2023, 11:32 AM by Eevee »
Also known as YochiThMaster333 in other places.

And remember: you broke it, you fix it.

Reply #1
on: May 06, 2020, 11:14 AM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
Bumped because I found one of rare cars that can't be found anymore:

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R by unknown author

Main post updated
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 5:41 PM by Eevee »

Reply #2
on: Jun 24, 2020, 10:22 PM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
Oh boy, here comes two more lost rides.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X by Normo
Toyota GT86 and Subaru BRZ by SamuraiSportTeam

Main post updated
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 5:42 PM by Eevee »

Reply #3
on: Jun 28, 2020, 4:08 AM
Administrator Sr. Member

• NFS Showroom Master
I found some lost mods for NFSU1:

2005 Acura NSX [Replaces RSX] [Made by Chase_UC]

2004 BMW M3 E46 [Replaces Supra] [Made by AJ_Lethal]

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX [Replaces Eclipse] [made by AJ_Lethal]

2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI [Replaces IMPREZA] [Made by Nixon]

2010 Kia Forte [Replaces RSX] [Made by Chase_UC]

2005 Bugatti Veyron EB16.4 [Replaces IMPREZA] [Made by Chase_UC]

JAGUAR XK [Replaces ECLIPSE] [Made by Chase_UC]
If you want to succeed, never give up and believe in yourself.

Reply #4
on: Jun 28, 2020, 4:12 AM
Administrator Sr. Member

• NFS Showroom Master
If you want to succeed, never give up and believe in yourself.

Reply #5
on: Jul 12, 2020, 5:26 AM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
I found some lost mods for NFSU1:

2005 Acura NSX [Replaces RSX] [Made by Chase_UC]

2004 BMW M3 E46 [Replaces Supra] [Made by AJ_Lethal]

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX [Replaces Eclipse] [made by AJ_Lethal]

2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI [Replaces IMPREZA] [Made by Nixon]

2010 Kia Forte [Replaces RSX] [Made by Chase_UC]

2005 Bugatti Veyron EB16.4 [Replaces IMPREZA] [Made by Chase_UC]

JAGUAR XK [Replaces ECLIPSE] [Made by Chase_UC]

While all of those cars are still not known enough, most of the cars are still available and can be still downloaded.

All of Chase_UC's cars in this list are still up on nfsko.ru (though they were rehosted by some guy called Alikash), AJ_Lethal's old Lancer Evo IX is still up on nfsmods.xyz (and also playground.ru), and Nixon/Ghepardo's Impreza is still up on both NFSCars and nfs.com.ru (fun fact: Ghepardo and Nixon is same person but different nicknames). BMW E46 is, unfortunately, an exception, since the car is no more up on known game modding community sources (if AJ_Lethal's old M3 E46 for NFSU1 is still saved on his PC, then it will be no more lost, but that is rather unlikely since it may or may not be saved on AJ_Lethal's PC). Thus, only it (the BMW M3 E46) can be counted as lost car.

Reply #6
on: May 14, 2021, 5:46 PM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
Bumped intentionally. I changed the main post to list all possible lost cars you remember. All cars that are still available will NOT and NEVER be counted on the list on the main post. I will strike out the car if the car has been found since the one and another source went down at that time.

Reply #7
on: May 14, 2021, 6:05 PM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.
BMW E46 is, unfortunately, an exception, since the car is no more up on known game modding community sources (if AJ_Lethal's old M3 E46 for NFSU1 is still saved on his PC, then it will be no more lost, but that is rather unlikely since it may or may not be saved on AJ_Lethal's PC). Thus, only it (the BMW M3 E46) can be counted as lost car.

it's still available on my blog, it ain't exactly lost lmao: https://nfsridescr.blogspot.com/2014/02/bmw-m3-e46_3.html

Reply #8
on: May 15, 2021, 9:46 AM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
it's still available on my blog, it ain't exactly lost lmao: https://nfsridescr.blogspot.com/2014/02/bmw-m3-e46_3.html

Ah, I see. Search engines are so dumb so it can't even find it.

Reply #9
on: Oct 04, 2021, 7:12 AM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
Added Martin the hedgehog's Corvette ZR1. As far as I know, it replaced 350Z.
In case of Ferrari Enzo for NFS Underground 1 that got deleted from NFSCars for unknown reason(?), it is still available on gamejunkie(dot)pro, so it will not be listed (unless gamejunkie goes down for good).

Reply #10
on: Dec 05, 2023, 11:35 AM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
But wait, there's more I could find while searched archived versions of NFSCars site. The 575 GTC for NFSU1 is one of the lost cars I've overlooked, so it has been added to the list (and intentionally bumped the topic just to know that there were more lost cars I could find). No working link of it ever exists, sadly.

Support NFSAddons: