NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 10:41 PM

Racers Vs Police

This is a discussion for the topic Racers Vs Police on the board Off-Topic Discussion.

Author Topic: Racers Vs Police  (Read 10358 times)

0 Replies on Racers Vs Police
on: Sep 26, 2019, 12:28 PM

Racers Vs Police, A free Russkie game, Basically a "tried so hard but not quite" attempt at N.F.S. HighStakes with HotPursuit 2 graphics capibility, You can play as either a street racer or the Police (which also have riced out cars like the racers but not as riced LOL) =D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sz4K5i4kEQ

I decided to have a look at the models and they ain't too bad, they lack gaps in the body for doors and such (that is why the Police cars have a very generic design and just have writing on the hood and trunk cause on the sides everything is mirrored so they just have 88 on the back door is all), The overall paint jobs resemble early fall of U.S.S.R. Militia paint scheme of a white vehicle with blue hood,doors,and trunk, Which as you all mostly know now they mainly use white or silver vehicles for Russian Police with blue stripes vs solid blue doors,hood, and trunk, Police get a Lada 110 and Lada 2107. I tinkered with them some to give them a more accurate paint job on the police but not much can be done until the body is edited, I look someday to mod ::) this game though but don't know what tools I'd use to edit the cop lights and other features 
« Last Edit: Sep 26, 2019, 12:43 PM by Paul Spain »
NFS HighStakes is the best

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?

Support NFSAddons: