NFSAddons Forums

Mar 29, 2024, 12:06 AM

Creating my first car for need for speed 3

This is a discussion for the topic Creating my first car for need for speed 3 on the board Help/F.A.Q.

Author Topic: Creating my first car for need for speed 3  (Read 5624 times)

1 Replies on Creating my first car for need for speed 3
on: Sep 15, 2019, 3:25 PM

I used to be super into downloading cars and tracks that others had made so that I could use them on my need for speed 3 game.  I've always wanted to make my own car but never attempted until now.  I've successfully gotten NFS Wizard to work but I'm having trouble getting Car Cad 1.5B to work.  I'm using windows 10 on an alienware desktop i bought 2 years ago.  The readme file included in the car cad download did not mention anything about where to extract the files... so I just put them on my desktop.  Anyway... when I try to run the EXE file for car cad, it gets stuck at this screen.  See the attached file.  Can anyone help?

Reply #1
on: Sep 15, 2019, 3:40 PM

So here's an update:

I found out that i needed to uninstall Autodesk DWG TrueView 2016 for some reason.  But that's okay because i wasn't using it anyway.  Now it works!  I was able to find out the solution so soon after posting this.  Whoops.  I had been trying for a couple hours before this post though.

Support NFSAddons: