NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 3:41 AM

My Mod

This is a discussion for the topic My Mod on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: My Mod  (Read 4338 times)

7 Replies on My Mod
on: Aug 20, 2018, 8:28 AM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Hi how you doing today?  :) I'm using this Imgur.com site for my pic's you know is there anyway i can upload my NFS-UG'2 Mod i Finished up on this am time.
I Try to add my Mod.Ace file it won't work to upload there, do you know were, i can upload my Mod to?
to share it etc.

Well, Remko told me the Script need's more work here to add/Upload it here so i was bummed out about it..  :-[

But,Tails_v16 NFS UG'1 Cars mods,seem to be making it up here.
So I'm kinda Confused about all this Script things, now day's. ttul?

Hope it get any better today...  8)

« Last Edit: Aug 20, 2018, 1:03 PM by WiLL »
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #1
on: Aug 20, 2018, 11:53 AM
Administrator Hero Member

If you zip the file, it should work fine. The uploads are restricted to .zip and .rar files just for the safety of people downloading (viruses, etc)

Reply #2
on: Aug 20, 2018, 1:13 PM

• Personal Text
Hi there, Mike glad to see you stop by so soon  8)
Well,the Long Story here is um,Remko told me 2 week's ago when i uploaded my Mod here,but my Mod wasn't so great as it is now.. IMHO

Took more time on it,Remko said that UG'2 Tools Upload Page,won't show any Mod's in the Tool's Section?  Some kind of Error,..? Glitch..:( he said? But not the Car's Upload Scripts. :o  an I always have used Ace File, or Zip, File's on my Track's u know...

So, that wasn't the Problem with the Upload Bud so...?
i try an Upload it now ok so you want me to zip only then its just a File size of 375 kb. is all lol was a good Compress? on my Ace compress. 

Thanks Mike.  :)

Edit here :

Your submission has been placed into the approval queue. Good luck if it's there cause I upped it NP.

So i just upped it in the UG'2 -Tools Section: okay, so you can see if you Received it. np  I did see in there,only one screen shot,can be added only Way that is i guess?

« Last Edit: Aug 20, 2018, 4:17 PM by WiLL »

Reply #3
on: Aug 20, 2018, 6:28 PM

• Personal Text
I wasn't trying to be disrespectful at all. I wanted say this before,bed tonight.. I had a busy day, of chores an doing good. So wanted say hopefully mike an Remko, can get that fixed up good,an better when they can. Good luck administrators.

Reply #4
on: Aug 21, 2018, 9:53 AM

No problem! I'll take a look now

Reply #5
on: Aug 21, 2018, 9:55 AM

Yeah, I'm not seeing it in the database at all. I will investigate the script and see what's going on with it

Reply #6
on: Aug 21, 2018, 10:01 AM

I did see the file uploaded to the server, MoreGreenNeonTrackbariersforUG2.rar. I downloaded it manually and tried uploading it to the UG2 tools section and it worked fine. That is strange. Can you email me the file, and screenshots, and the description you would like (mike@nfsg.net), and I will try it with all that combined.. maybe there is something else going on

Reply #7
on: Aug 21, 2018, 10:52 AM

• Personal Text
I just seen your Post Mike an um, i will try to email you the file, and screenshots, and the description asap... I'm Serious,i have not a clue about what's up with the upload tab etc?
Thanks for your help!  :)  so i can leave it as this simple RaR file then? it's Just 317kb is all
Ok i try send how many pics maybe about  2-3 of them an the RaR file to your email ttul  8)
« Last Edit: Aug 21, 2018, 12:19 PM by WiLL »

Support NFSAddons: