NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 4:38 AM

Some dude is trying to make a OpenGL-based engine replacement for NFS3

This is a discussion for the topic Some dude is trying to make a OpenGL-based engine replacement for NFS3 on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: Some dude is trying to make a OpenGL-based engine replacement for NFS3  (Read 13859 times)

Reply #15
on: Sep 03, 2018, 4:48 PM

Then come to the discord, you can feel the hype there ;)

btw it can read
Code: [Select]
NFS2 PC (+SE)
NFS3 PC/PS1
NFS4 PC

Reply #16
on: Feb 11, 2019, 7:46 AM
Rookie Member

• Personal Text
    ClassicNFS Discord https://discord.gg/CX9cgSB
Really looking forward to the new tools that we get through openNFS!

Reply #17
on: Jun 23, 2019, 5:53 PM

If any one wondering, looks like this project is still being worked on. Maybe I could help speed it up, but unlikely.

Reply #18
on: Aug 09, 2019, 10:12 AM
Rookie Member

If any one wondering, looks like this project is still being worked on. Maybe I could help speed it up, but unlikely.

I've started a Wiki at https://wiki.opennfs.com/, would be great to start getting it filled up with any and everything technical you know about this game. From car creation tutorials and magazine pictures to the NFS4 RP3 hex offsets that let you have funky races. Would be great to have it collated all somewhere that is technically oriented and fully fleshed out. Would love to have you on board, in whatever capacity that means. Looking for programmers at this stage to help guide OpenNFS and get it to playable game status. NFS5 car support work is underway and the 3D models are loaded in engine. A Menu GUI is to shortly follow (Noesis GUI), alongside NFS4 PS1 car load support. This comes on the back of NFSHSX, my new project to fully reverse engineer a debug copy of NFS4 PS1 (extremely early stages).

Support NFSAddons: