NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 4:34 AM

4LOWER Intercom

This is a discussion for the topic 4LOWER Intercom on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: 4LOWER Intercom  (Read 44095 times)

Reply #30
on: Dec 16, 2017, 10:24 AM

Updated Zonda R (and dressed it in natural Vlad Archer's ZondaR).

The situation is definatly looks prettier. Its just that Slopes (first gear shift problem) makes that take more time.
So MMnfs was right about Grip. Maybe he was right about something else, i dont know. That game is evil, everyone can agree... especially on PC.

I fixed the brakes (still glitching a little bit).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
And so up on the way to the end of all beginnings, I modernised the Challenger 71.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/164A2ZxyaNNljfnR7uGlbNRkXPSSKeYmy/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n-Q8ECqy42ipL5rieTNhY5WVhyLSfAHb/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: Dec 16, 2017, 3:52 PM by Geminiyo »

Reply #31
on: Dec 19, 2017, 10:44 AM

Lads and Lass - The Lamborghini Diablo
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C9pn0w6QnwCwUrWtkRpLC7D-x-dvS2d7/view?usp=sharing
Quick made but accurate. It is based on latest configurations.

The Link is updated x1
« Last Edit: Dec 19, 2017, 11:47 AM by Geminiyo »

Reply #32
on: Dec 22, 2017, 12:47 PM

« Last Edit: Dec 22, 2017, 4:08 PM by Geminiyo »

Reply #33
on: Jan 17, 2018, 6:33 PM

And, since december 22, I'vnt been touch the nfsWizard; been scare that this is the end. Today (just now) I drove slowest (Fiat) and fastest (Zonda-R) cars at this stage and I just realised that this is Actually the end. eh.

:)

So I took my bag pipes and started a new direction the way HS'99 can go. In short period of times I will make an bag pipes soundtrack (need to visit a musical store).

Reply #34
on: Feb 04, 2018, 12:25 AM

Was found Diablo and Challenger a bit outdated by handling (since december 22). Yesterday I was able to fix up the Diablo (tune the Carp a bit. Just a little bit - to say literally). Now the Diablo is more nowdated. Posting it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I-zwrtrU5LEy4-ye7TliFXm5ZGtezb6I/view?usp=sharing

I might think that, people probably wondering why of what is new to 4lower to other stuff. I might answer - is nothing. There is main-menu art themes:
we-funk, progressive, Muscle, Marilyn Monroe, classic, Christmass 08-09, Butterfly, Alessandra Ambrosio, 4lower ver2, 4lower ver1.
Them are all from previous 4lower pack posted on NfsCars somewhere in 2012. If you need that Themes I may pack it for you.
4lower has Alternated and Zoomed style of a car in garage. Need it?
back in 2012 or so I was able to create a Wind soundtrack to race, and NHL99 soundtrack to menus. Need it?
...and maybe, the improved special sprites (effects). But its far is not finished. Need it? I might post it.

As I said there nothing new to 4lower v.5 except the handling. We made ratios to handling here on NfsAddons. Braking system is too tough and AI is a bit "drunk at slopes". These things can be fixed only if to punish the fun.

Check.

Reply #35
on: Feb 04, 2018, 12:33 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Cool words them, Gemiyo I want to try out your, file but I can't seem to get it on being mobile? So maybe I have to have the app, for it?( that I don't want to get. Is this a Carp.Txt you redid bud.. Yes I have a nice Lambo that needs this Tune-up bad have a good week Gem.
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2018, 4:19 PM by WiLL »
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #36
on: Apr 02, 2018, 9:23 AM

Today I've updated the Diablo.
Its more nowdated now by the tuning-up the overal physics laws parameters (quite a bit):
Front Drive Ratio, TireWear\TireFactor, Turn In Ramp base, PushFactor.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W5rVzywUp-mO89BZvfYBjs_9ZeWo0tah/view?usp=sharing
Not completely sure if its becomes better now. I think so.

...yup. perhaps it is looks a much better. These 4 parameters that I changed is a Base to any type of performance.
I wouldnt been lazy to employ em to Challenger RT (just now), and its feels fantastic! Im very happy about that.
« Last Edit: Apr 02, 2018, 9:55 AM by Geminiyo »

Reply #37
on: Apr 03, 2018, 12:42 AM

Now it looks a bit like "Project Cars 2" - I've redone the Wheelbase.
Whats what posted in previous post is remains the equal; been added to the most recent cars (Zonda-R, Diablo, ChallengerRT, Fiat).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LddUZ8bwx8jDfJM-2vPaARjtAZp1xsYw/view?usp=sharing

I agree on large incorrect Ratio volues from car to car (of the grips, laterals, wheelspeeds, gradients) but, them are not as large actually, i have no patience to Tune it, really. I know that ChallengerRT is too slow at grip and Diablo is too fast at grip... metters to opinions.

Reply #38
on: Apr 03, 2018, 12:39 PM

Now it looks a bit like "Project Cars 2" - I've redone the Wheelbase.
Whats what posted in previous post is remains the equal;
[...]
I know that ChallengerRT is too slow at grip and Diablo is too fast at grip... metters to opinions.

The handlings are very similar from the feeling. I think the Challenger handling matches best actually.
The Fiat should be a little more agile in corners in my oppinion :)

The Diablo has the "spin out" bug that occurs when braking and steering in one direction until full stop. This can be fixed by slightly reducing the "G-Transfer" and "Lateral acceleration grip multiplier" values.
https://youtu.be/X0SWRG0W2lo

The AI bug is still present with all handlings, due to the high G-Transfer value. You gave them more power in first gear so they not get stuck at least, but still - on every slope they go at crawling speed. Not good for single player.

Reply #39
on: Apr 03, 2018, 1:27 PM

Yes, it has "spin out" bug. Was spent plenty of time thinking about. Car has sensivity and it was "not welcome" by EA - i might guess. Mostly of Era. Im sure Hot Pursuit 2 & NFS2000 doesnt have one. / Maybe it will go well at larger Turning Circle Radius, its already huge but, it the normal way of removing the bug - i think. I will check that later again! Driving on steering wheel at low TCR is "unnice". / "G-Transfer" and "Lateral acceleration grip multiplier" -- Car might become "slow". Dunno, send to here a your video to YT, when youll be done (do fix it for that post in NfsWiz). In HS, whatever parameter it is, it just equal to another par partially... partially. +, what ever device you playing HS it all a bit different feel aka keboards, gamepads, swheel. / To TCR, the decreasing Wheelbase making TCR in-the-game look shorter (i noticed that). If its not equal to eachother Ill surely release it here.

Thanks for opinion MMnfs. It helps a bit.

A.I. ? oh oh oh. terrifying bug by EA. But at list the AI behaviour a little differce at corners - in case of AI realism. To be correct, I actually didnt worked with OATables since the first post in that topic :). Oh well except (Zonda?) first gear (quite) try.

Nice video dude.

Reply #40
on: Apr 13, 2018, 8:01 AM

Vauxhall Monaro vxr
In this post I updated that car. It took more than 3 days, mostly because of none else where i can take Ratio for car that goes from 0-100km in 5.3sec.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AoCcaLHiEgOMsW5basxCqLJ7JmCxdxgi/view?usp=sharing
Its nowdated to other 4 cars and its more precised at settings (lateral, grip, wheelspeed etc.). Based on that car release, other cars is much easier to define.

Soo, 0-100km:
Spider - 8
Challenger - 6.1
Monaro - 5.3
Diablo - 4
Zonda - 2.8 (a bit more due to HS performance of speed, counter technical lack)

I couldnt manage to solve the any of previously spoken technical ussues

Have fun.
« Last Edit: Apr 13, 2018, 8:03 AM by Geminiyo »

Reply #41
on: Apr 20, 2018, 2:36 AM

This is brand new SFX to HS. None (if I am sure) of effects was touched from original except:
The car shadow: Im absolutely sure this is the best variation from any other I have made. Its Artistical but its still an partially the shadow of the sun but one time its the shadow under the car. Its blured perfectly - as much as Photoshop allow to all "that".

The tire trace on asphalt: Was using it since 2017 or 2016 its nearly perfectly suits to me. Its did not bothers to look when racing and its still sharpened well, contrasted and absolutely visible on asphalt.

The smoke of asphalt: I perfermed the changes to make smoke to be ballanced by brightness over original and "white" smoke. Thinking, I got lucky making very "good feeling" texture. I tested it for couple of hours.

edited:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HFieL21XX1n_mRtSXBlX5G7J3HhZE2gw/view?usp=sharing
^Fixed Shadow. It was had a little glitch.

Have fun!
« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2018, 10:30 PM by Geminiyo »

Reply #42
on: May 16, 2018, 12:12 PM

• Personal Text
    CARP.TXT maker
Wow, you're expanding your skills. I'l definitely give it a try. Keep it up!
Always looking for NFSIISE source code

Reply #43
on: May 17, 2018, 7:21 AM

Reply #44
on: May 30, 2018, 3:53 AM

Previous update of Aston Martin DB9R was quickmade, now there is a link for a Detailed one (handling).
The spining bug remains... nothing me can do.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kMj4_u5YlPqWqvBBYk5cmxVslQOEhTpa/view?usp=sharing

Support NFSAddons: