NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 3:57 PM

Bringing my model emergency vehicles collection to life

This is a discussion for the topic Bringing my model emergency vehicles collection to life on the board Editing Projects.

Author Topic: Bringing my model emergency vehicles collection to life  (Read 34999 times)

Reply #45
on: Oct 11, 2019, 3:38 PM

At the request of Noise I decided to put this here..

It bears mentioning when you guys bring up Freak's VW Golf. MKII's ain't really lost but I've added a interior to this car and I'm doing a polizei version of it based off of one of my old DieCast goodies in my collection. To the best of my knowledge the builder never did any pursuit version of this Golf (or any pursuit cars far as I know).

NFS HighStakes is the best

Reply #46
on: Oct 11, 2019, 4:22 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Very cool model. looks Sweet an good luck on it. :)
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #47
on: May 17, 2020, 6:42 AM

Been a long,LONG time but another DieCast brought to life, The classic Wolseley 680 ::).

It has a odd issue though  :-\ As you can see the headlights look fine from a distance..

However up close..

I'm stumped, What's causing this? It didn't seem to effect the white siren light on the bumper, Only the headlights, They just look dim up close no matter how bright I set them,no matter how much more I move the dummies out, Dim.  >:(.

Reply #48
on: Jun 18, 2020, 2:05 AM

With the lights getting lighter when viewed from an angle it seems to me that you accidently used white-colored rearlight dummies for the headlights.. So may it be that you just named them wrong? I mean "RWYN" instead of "HWYN"? ;)

Reply #49
on: Jun 18, 2020, 2:42 AM

Rover 3500 seems lookin' lit on the game, not gonna lie.
Anyway, hi there cooya!. Been long time no see.

Reply #50
on: Jun 20, 2020, 6:59 AM

With the lights getting lighter when viewed from an angle it seems to me that you accidently used white-colored rearlight dummies for the headlights.. So may it be that you just named them wrong? I mean "RWYN" instead of "HWYN"? ;)

Nope, they are created with FCE Finish 2 and Headlights (HWYN) There is also dimer orange (yellow) to give that classic cream glow to them, Learned that from Frank, But nope, All is named right as I created the lights in that program, I still don't know why they act this way, If you think you can get them to act right feel free to download that car and let me know what you did so I'll know how to fix this if it happens again.

http://nfspolicehq.com/index.php?ind=downloads&op=entry_view&iden=1751

Support NFSAddons: