NFSAddons Forums

Mar 29, 2024, 6:57 AM

new driver on the nfs ct

This is a discussion for the topic new driver on the nfs ct on the board Help/F.A.Q.

Author Topic: new driver on the nfs ct  (Read 5868 times)

1 Replies on new driver on the nfs ct
on: May 01, 2012, 11:43 AM
Rookie Member

Hi all NFS players, nice site ,so can somebody please help me, i have all NFS games on xbox360, i really like carbon and most wanted ,these 2 i play the most right now, i have HP and The Run And UG2 ,Undercover,prostreet, shift 2 and 1,,now i see extra cars for MW which ive downloaded and have on usb stick now from my labtop,basically can somebody show me the way to download properly and then get the cars onto my NFS MW etc etc any help much apreeeshed ,,hey go easy just a new guy here ,,,Regards SDeezlo

Reply #1
on: May 02, 2012, 12:46 PM
Administrator Hero Member

Well, correct me if I'm misunderstanding you, but if you have NFS: Most Wanted on X360, then I'm afraid we can't help you, because all the add-on cars, tracks, etc. on this site only work for the PC versions of the Need For Speed games. Sorry.

But if you do have NFS: MW on PC, then I recommend installing this car, if you haven't already: http://nfsaddons.com/nfsmw/cars/Ferrari/1129/
Installing it also installs a Mod Loader which lets you install further cars. Keep in mind that a mod car will have to replace an original car from the game.

Support NFSAddons: