NFS:UG2 Tools & Utilities
Type of mod: Tool (rims)
Model: Porsche 911 Carrera S 997 and Porsche 911 Turbo S 997 rims
Known bugs: Tire might look weird. User paint looks bad. There is only one wheel size for all sizes, so they're
18"/19" no matter do you put them on Golf, 206 or Skyline.
The models are not mine, they're converted from NFS:PS and NFS:C!
How to install the mod:
1. Back up all original files!
2. Replace original geometry with one from package. Just copy them to CARS/WHEELS folder.
3. Download NFS-TexEd-0.9.1 and replace textures #49 and #235 in CARS/WHEELS/TEXTURES.BIN with those from package.
4. Also replace texture #315 in FRONTEND/FrontB.lzc with the one from package.
5. Open the game and enjoy your new rims!
Do not upload it on any other site without my permission. You can provide link, but not upload any part of this mod.
No comments yet. Be the first to add one!