Welcome, guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: GameRanger NFS4  (Read 2257 times)

WiLL

• View Profile
-_-
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2017, 07:08:29 PM »
Cool stuff bud  =D  8)

MADMAN_nfs

• View Profile
    • Madness on youtube
Re: GameRanger NFS4
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2017, 09:01:54 AM »
Very nice. Feels pretty good and plausible. The car does not break away that easily when decelerating (compared to previous handling and your challenger handling) which is comprehensible for a modern car. Steering response is also good and changes with different speeds. Good weight transfer and realistic "skid behaviour".

But one aspect is not accurate for RWD and AWD cars i think: Currently cornering gets better when accelerating. Realistically cornering should improve when you take away throttle which is not the case with this version.

Greetings

Geminiyo

• View Profile
Challenger Concept BetaStep1
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2017, 07:31:52 PM »
But one aspect is not accurate for RWD and AWD cars i think: Currently cornering gets better when accelerating. Realistically cornering should improve when you take away throttle which is not the case with this version.

Yup. Nothing I can do. Thats the point where, HS original handling is badass. But usually, Online, no one ever has tryed to release the throttle - its based on my experience. I dont know what to say... I dont even know what to change (properly)! :)

The handling has been made to Zalcus20 and FranknFurter's Dodge Challenger Concept
Its based at the latest setups, with each settings has been configured.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwmqNtDg30G6T0NxU0JieVI3Vms/view?usp=sharing
You might notice that Challenger Concept car, has smooth body (3D). I highly suggest to force Shading effect to be Off. Since HS is old game... it especially can be seen on Challenger Concept...

Thanks all.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 07:33:34 PM by Geminiyo »

Geminiyo

• View Profile
ShelbyGT500'68 BetaStep1
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2017, 12:08:07 PM »
Thats what MADMAN_nfs said...

Its Shelby GT500 '68 (Dingsign's Eleanor)

Its been a pause on HS drivings. And since that, I changed only one option (i realise it only because of the pause). Its "Turn In Ramp". All of the parameters belongs to this car-was made before the pause.

... And so downling the Turn In Ramp, makes car more sensitive when gas is off + other significant things at handling. To make you noticable i will give the actual numbers, its: 5.999271 to 5.999244. That Little difference... but I can observe a good wind of changes (by downing it more).

Have fun. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwmqNtDg30G6OTlKWGlTNnNRMTQ/view?usp=sharing